3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BuXoEzHIK 30.03.21 09:36 pm

Drop of the game with such an error (HELP) (Pillars of Eternity)

It crashes randomly after 5 - 10 - 20 - 30 minutes of the game, it seems like always when you open a location map, you go there often, bang crashes, and the game does not crash immediately, the picture first freezes, you hear the sounds of the game if you give commands to a character or climb tabs buttons, you can hear all the sounds, but the picture is standing, then the game crashes completely, this error does not always appear, maybe it just disappears almost instantly, I barely managed to catch it ... Epic store version from distribution, tried to run from the admin and in compatibility with others Windows (worth a dozen) Who faced the similar? I found exactly the same topic in English in the Steam community, but there is no solution to it :(
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BuXoEzHIK 30.03.21

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.03.21

BuXoEzHIK
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.
Put the swap file 8 gigabytes.
In safe mode, uninstall the video driver with Display Driver Uninstaller, while installing a new video driver, check the box for clean installation.
Set low graphics settings other than resolution.

B
BuXoEzHIK 30.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
All this has already been tried :( Of the extra programs, only the epic store itself, there is no antivirus in principle, headphones and a mouse via USB, nothing else, the swap file is worth it, the driver deleted, but the so-called clean installation does not have a suitable driver, the most the last one that can be installed is 16.2.1 beta (AMD) And the so-called clean installation appears in the driver launchers of later versions, but they do not get up in principle ...

B
BuXoEzHIK 30.03.21

I downloaded the pirate, it does not crash ... I tried to reinstall the version through the epic, it crashed anyway, I don't even know what to say)

B
Boyuk Gidayatov 13.06.21

BuXoEzHIK
I have the same problem. Can you post a link to the pirate?