3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoXY 30.03.21 09:36 pm

Still damp or time to go?) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good afternoon, do you think the hacked version is still raw or can you go through without straining?) Or wait (as I did with the odyssey) and buy another ultimate edition in a year with all dlc for a mower?)
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 30.03.21

NeoXY
The game is shit, there is no plot. The gameplay has only degraded, this is my IMHO.
If you are a fan, you would have bought it long ago.

j
jax baron 30.03.21

NeoXY
and what time to waste, as I understand the game will be constantly damp so that there are no break-ins (although it was still gee-gee), play with a stalemate, and you want to buy it over time, or a stalemate, there will still be a hack, I will play there, I will still have more time to lose games less to wait for a long time and without c to sit absurd. I will replay the game as it was raw (you can play more or less) and it will remain raw and with each patch it only gets worse.

D
Demoniac 30.03.21

NeoXY
NeoXY wrote:
Good afternoon, do you think the hacked version is still raw or can you go through without straining?)
Good day, there is nothing to think about the game itself, which is hacked, that the lutsushka as a whole is still raw. However, there are no critical bugs and nothing prevents you from going through the main one to the end.
NeoXY wrote:
Or wait (as I did with the odyssey) and buy another ultimate edition in a year with all dlc for a mower?)
Why? Odyssey Ultimate Edinsh with its 11 DLC has been uploaded long ago. Since 2018, it has been hacked 3 times as major DLCs were released. The same will happen with Valhalla. If you want to play with all the add-ons, then wait until they are riveted. Then they will find all the jambs they bring in and fix them.
In my opinion, it is more rational to download now. If there is a desire to replay the game, then not earlier than in a couple of years. By that time, it may have been developed to the final version, the igruhu will be finally hacked, so you will play.
ZY To buy this is not to be friends with the mind. It is enough to soberly assess how much game developers do not care about the players. Serious Sam 4, Valhalla, Cyberbook, Far Cry New Dawn, Dying Light 2, Fast & Furious Crossroads, and even Marvel's Avengers and all others. None is worth even the pennies that will be given for the return of just one empty glass bottle!

h
hmirj99 12.04.21

So far very damp! Not worth it - YET!

J
Joker978 12.04.21

I have not met a single critical bug in 2 passes. on optimization, I can say that everything is fine on AMD.

B
BezNika1 12.04.21

I thought I was the last one to pass this game.
But no, people are still waiting for something))

a
artemik331 12.04.21

Joker978 I
confirm, the game runs great on the FX 6300 + RX578, the processor is enough.
I play on a 1600 * 900 monitor with a 160% modifier, that is, 2K resolution. 30-40 fps on ultra, only anti-aliasing medium. in FHD fps in the region of 40-55.

B
BezNika1 12.04.21

Well, there are bugs.
Example: There is no pier for the Ships and you are already on the shore and are about to sail
It will be almost impossible to move Drakkar

M
Marsj 12.04.21

BezNika1
Waiting for the Ultimate Edition of the game.

N
NexusMax 12.04.21

in sound quality, such as I was abandoned in the distant 2000th year! ((((

S
Sirius69 12.04.21

You can go at least for the sake of the plot, which! Is better! Than in the Odyssey. IMHO.
Well, if you get lost in the Vikings: the atmosphere, music, visual attracted me personally)