3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitaliy1994 30.03.21 09:38 pm

The game crashes 4 minutes after starting with a black screen (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Hello members of the forum! Since yesterday, Divizhka began to fly out literally 3-4 minutes after launching with a black screen in windowed mode. No activities (you can just stand AFK in the lobby). If before there were crashes, but without a black screen - the game just crashed and everything worked fine for the 2nd, 3rd time, but now it is simply not possible to play. I checked it from 2 completely different computers. On one in general, except for Windows and drivers, nothing is installed. Who is the same?
38 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROMAN1590 30.03.21

The same bullshit started yesterday. So they did something with the game, I thought the computer was mowing, I already tried a lot of things.
PS I climbed on the Yubikov forum - this crap started after the Yubisoft Connect update all over the world, we are waiting for the fix.

R
Rintsler 30.03.21

After updating uplay, the game began to freeze.

p
pasha30 30.03.21

The same bullshit. crashes constantly. threw the game krch.

H
Hattack 30.03.21

Everything's Alright.

F
Fucking_Duck 30.03.21

T
Trigger. 30.03.21

my game stupidly began to freeze after 5-6 minutes, I have to restart my computer

S
Sorento NSK 30.03.21

the same thing, and the Vikings fly out. Apparently a crash on the yubik server

v
vitaliy1994 30.03.21

Sorento NSK
Well, I don’t know, the Vikings are just rescuing me in a "bezrybe" until the Divizhka is repaired. My norms are going.

S
Skillout 30.03.21

Valhalla also works, and the division stably after 5 minutes of the game flies into window mode and at the same time hangs

R
Romuls007 30.03.21

Who can say, they still have not fixed it, yesterday it was exactly the same for 4-5 minutes and it freezes.

R
Romuls007 30.03.21

but yesterday launched the first Division, plays without any lags.

S
Skillout 30.03.21

I put it in the window in full screen and the hour does not fly out

R
Romuls007 30.03.21

just 10 minutes and that's it, departure

v
vitaliy1994 30.03.21

Skillout
I tried to put the same on the whole screen - it also crashes after 4-5 minutes

K
Kledus 30.03.21

Spent a lot of time, installed on Win 8.1, the laucher was updated-0 departures ..... I played from night to morning-cafe, but direct 11-sadness-drawdown to 38 fps ... At 12 direct-56 min ...
PS P @ n @ x modern (s). For 7 years I have not come here, I have not lost anything ....

B
BlackTigerTK 30.03.21

Jon-047
Maybe the whole point is that while you were reinstalling the OS, the yubiki solved the problem ?:
Spoiler I
played last night around 23-00, passed the Central Concert Hall headquarters on the invasion, then the game hung in the lobby for quite a long time - no freezes and crashes ... And I have not just 10, but an insider build on the DEV channel.

M
MAD 12.06.22

I'm shocked! The same eggs, the game stupidly crashes, knocks it out the "window" and hangs tightly. Moreover, the frequency is random, then 10 minutes, then 2 hours, then an hour. Dancing with a tambourine does not help, and changed the swap file, and removed cross-platform, and the mode from the administrator ... Ubisoft is full of holes in the garbage, the fault is exclusively on their side, and these shit don't even itch. Not a single game hangs anymore, some kind of trash

A
ArturaSa 30.06.22

I updated the video card and the flights began. It was from the Reds, at a big discount I turned up from the Greens. And then the fun began. 15 minutes and 6 departures. After the next update of the game, the whole system began to hang tightly.
I put the red card back, 4 hours, not a single flight.

K
Kartonkratos 30.06.22

ArturaSa
And what kind of map? and did you remove the old drivers after installing another card?

A
ArturaSa 30.06.22

Kartonkratos
was RX 580 8GB, bought RTX 3090i 24GB.
Of course, I deleted the driver before pulling out the card. Then I rolled new ones for each card.
I even tried installing Windows 11 clean.