3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joragwail 30.03.21 09:38 pm

GeForce Experience Error Help!

Error installing GeForce Experience
This is the case: I decided to update the drivers for my video card through this program. I update, the monitor screen goes out for about 2 minutes so it costs and the computer starts rebooting, there were no windows about successful installation and completion even after reboot, just reboot and that's it. Then I launch GeForce Experience and it gives me error 0.00003. Ok, I think, delete the program and download it again, the same error, put the old version, everything is the same. Looked at a bunch of vidos, which said you need to enable disabled services or just uninstall and install on a new one - nothing helped, it even got worse, now it is not installed at all, it says: it was not possible to install GeForce Experience. I downloaded a program for complete cleaning of traces and drivers from Nvidia. Deleted,
I decided to install the driver through the installer - an error ... and with the program the same story, only now the driver is not installed, the feeling is that I was put on the blacklist)))
As a result, Windows itself installed the drivers for me on the vidyuhu, but all the previous problems were gone. I don't know what to do anymore .... I hope you can help me at least someone. The second screen is an example, the screen is not mine, but the situation is the same

6 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 30.03.21

Joragwail
If Win 10, then update to the latest version.

J
Joragwail 30.03.21

gennaz
windows update also did not help with the problem

P
POLKOVNIK2005 30.03.21

Joragwail
And what did you clean the driver traces with? I've been using Revo Uninstaller lately, in multiple passes.

J
Joragwail 30.03.21

POLKOVNIK2005
Display Driver Uninstaller

.Chiken 30.03.21

Joragwail
at the same time restarted the system in safe mode? xD

J
Joragwail 30.03.21

.Chiken
Yes