3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik-kirilchuk 30.03.21 09:38 pm

Blue blood and the same color of heroes as avatars :) (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

everything that should be red in the game is blue or blue, the same is the blue skin of the hero and blood ... but when I take a screenshot, everything is saved on it, I tried to connect another monitor, everything is the same, what else could be the reason? vidyuha? (PS in other games all the rules)
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik-kirilchuk 30.03.21

b
barabear 30.03.21

you need to enable the exclusive full screen in the game settings or in the launcher before launching

n
nik-kirilchuk 30.03.21

barabear
included, the same thing happens when I go out to the desktop through alt + tab, everything falls into place, but for a split second ...

b
barabear 30.03.21

nik-kirilchuk
Well then xs , I also had everything in blue shades until I turned it on

_
_Red_FoXx_ 30.03.21

Check your drivers. There was a similar problem, not only with this game. Only the color did not change in the game, but in the screenshot, everything was also blue. Then nvidia released an update and the problem went away.

n
nik-kirilchuk 30.03.21

_Red_FoXx_
well, I updated the firewood a couple of days ago, I think to demolish and re-install, maybe they have a problem. And by the way, I try in windowed mode, then all colors will become normal