3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheеtah 30.03.21 09:40 pm

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition walkthrough and gameplay questions

All questions on the passage and gameplay are discussed here.
181 Comments
Sort by:
m
misha1981 30.03.21

Stuck in the first level. I sit down and start promoting. I kill 2 creatures in the house. And what to do next?

T
TPyn 30.03.21

blow up the barrels next to the doors.

B
Betafix_ 30.03.21

Better to shoot at the gate, and leave the barrels for these rolling "Dongo" critters ...

C
CBAP6ik 30.03.21

A healthy rolling bastard got stuck in a cave there, how to fill it up I sit down on a robot I shoot him in the yellow ass and I tried it with a grenade launcher, help who passed it !!!

B
Betafix_ 30.03.21

And so you go, one robot is dead - climb into another, there are still machine guns lying around, you bring the robot down and replenish the ammunition ...

C
CBAP6ik 30.03.21

And another stupid question with which button to rearrange the weapon? :)

r
rexx2005 30.03.21

change the person's weapon with the middle mouse button.
in order for the robot to add / change cannons, it is necessary to stand on the desired side (so that the window for the opportunity to perform an action appears) and press E.

O
Oomph2007 30.03.21

Who knows how to kill the "green eye" monster ??? Shot off all his eyes on the sides and in front, after that he has a few lives left and wherever you shoot him on the drum, and even starts to get furious not childishly ...

r
rexx2005 30.03.21

there, if everything is removed, a big eye in front is formed !!!

O
Oomph2007 30.03.21

Yes, that's all, thanks, he's ready ... something didn't work before ...

P
Photorobot 30.03.21

In the level after the big worm (from the movie "Tremors"), it is necessary to kill the two-legged robot. How to kick it? He has some kind of megalaser, which immediately takes half the life of a robot or the whole person.

B
Betafix_ 30.03.21

Stay away from him, use large-caliber weapons more often. There is a second robot around the corner, with two easier.

X
Xilming 30.03.21

Listen guys, here's a question ... in the 3rd level, where you appear on a base slightly reinforced with metal, as you get out into the street, behind the fences, a huge WORM crawls out! with a bunch of volatile sixes. The question is how to soak a worm ??? I shot at him and a machine gun, a bazooka, an energy cannon, tried to get close to him on a sled, so he immediately takes them down: (damn the worms don't die!

P
Photorobot 30.03.21

It is not necessary to wet it. Go forward to the abandoned warehouse, where nada will knead the chela in a robot suit. Until I soak it myself

K
K10Necros 30.03.21

and on mission 10, did anyone pass a fat man? =)) so I could chop off his tentacles so that they do not grow, and what to do next hz. there are no zones that can be erased except for the respawn of the acrid on the sides, but if you destroy it, then lives do not end and then it is restored

B
Betafix_ 30.03.21

2Photorobot:
Ha, ha! Therefore, you could not pass the robot.

2Xilming_ex:
From the very beginning, gain yourself more thermal energy "T-ENG" urine everything that flies and their nests + fuel tanks. I went to the worm with a plasma gun; you can kill it by studying its habits. As soon as a worm appears above it, a flock of Trilids "Trilid" is formed from the plasma launcher, it is easiest to destroy them, while they fly in a flock, besides, the plasmamet is homing - after capturing the target and he (8) energy. The worm has several cycles of behavior, none of which pose a serious threat. As soon as he starts screaming, stay away from him because he will soon start biting, but do not go too far, then he starts pushing the snow shaft, because of this you lose a lot of "T-ENG" and the worm remains out of reach. In general, as soon as the worm stops biting, you come close to it and shoot its yellow " Killing whole worms 3 pcs. I scored over 9000 "T-ENG". There is a second way, where you don't touch the worm at all, take as far as possible to the left of its habitat and walk to the center without a conflict with the worm at all, then along the wall, but this way you skip one post and can take only two of the three info. posts and lose almost all "T-ENG" in order to take the first on the info field. fasting, you can't do without conflict. Killing whole worms 3 pcs. I scored over 9000 "T-ENG". There is a second way, where you don't touch the worm at all, take as far as possible to the left of its habitat and walk to the center without conflict with the worm at all, then along the wall, but this way you skip one post and can only take two out of three info. posts and lose almost all "T-ENG" in order to take the first on the info field. fasting, you can't do without conflict.

K
K10Necros 30.03.21

everything. I no longer need to answer =)) passed the game. I liked the plot, I wasted my time

X
Xilming 30.03.21

and by the way there are missions lope? I just have to go to the dacha on Sunday, I want to have time to go through everything :) I'm already on the 8th mission!

B
Betafix_ 30.03.21

Few missions ...

00 - Prologue
01 - A World of Ice
02 - Stronghold Assault
03 - Crossing the Plains
04 - Mountain Route 1
05 - Mountain Route 2
06 - Green Eye Returns
07 - Caravan Ambush
08 - Volcano Dome Facility
09 - Thermal Energy Deposit
10 - Showdown Below
11 - Final Battle

X
Xilming 30.03.21

All the same GAME SUPPER !!!! I just love it! especially from the quality of the special effects and their scale, and from the woman (Luka) who hangs out with us :) these are 2 super game features and of course the constant dynamic action + original storyline, weapons, robots! KOTOCHE HIGHEST CLASS I'm PROTSO AMAZED! =) I really like it!