3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DELTA707 30.03.21 09:40 pm

Russian voice acting (Batman: Arkham Origins)

The question is extremely standard, will 1C make Russian voice acting or will everything be the same as with City ??????
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 30.03.21

everything will be the same as with City

B
BaYEK_ 30.03.21

Better not to translate !!! I love voice acting!
But in Batman AA, it was very LARGE voiced!
So it's better not)))

B
Bomberman 30.03.21

I would not say that it is bad, the voice of Batman was quite suitable, so let them translate completely. 1C is more or less done, not like Buka)

[
[GaMeR_007] 30.03.21

into the furnace Russian voice acting they are wretched, subtitles onli

a
acsimand 30.03.21

Well, firstly, they will not ask us, infa has already appeared that they will make subtitles, and secondly, I perfectly understand all those who advocate the original voice acting, it is anyway better than ours. But there is one but. I missed so much because of the subs in the last part. How many dialogues you do not have time to read during the action is a third for sure, especially when you fly around the city, and the bandits are talking to each other. So it's better bad, but our voice acting.

O
Oomph2007 30.03.21

Edward Kenuey
Are you crazy? New Disc was perfectly dubbed by Arkham Asylum, all voices were chosen perfectly, especially Joker. This is just a rare example when the Russian voice acting is simply gorgeous. And 1C gouging their mother, under the pretext of saying "the original is better" cash in on freebies, making only subtitles "and so buy, why the heck spend on voice acting?" Freaks.

N
Nighthawkreal 30.03.21

This Joker before M.H. as crawling to Gotham, he does not look like a nutcase. And the Scarecrow-Repeatur is generally horror.

O
Oomph2007 30.03.21

A
Alexey Vygodin 30.03.21

I only play games with Russian voice acting.

F
FX-Baikal 30.03.21

I propose to make a petition for 1C to be disbanded, because they are completely lazy. Already normal game HITS cannot be voiced, and if in essence, schoolchildren can also sabs. Well, at least in bf4 I'll do voice acting)) t

F
FX-Baikal 30.03.21

If there are only subs, I will download the torrent in protest (((

M
Marvelosi 30.03.21

Not a petition will come out =) Developers Others for the game + the publisher forbade Ours to sound the game = (

V
Vladimir Glukhov 30.03.21

KAPRAL27
What are you talking about, cursed !?

B
BODOLA7 30.03.21

What kind of panic.? The game is completely localized. torrents already have ps3 version with full translation.

Z
Zloy 30.03.21

Edward Kenuey

[GaMeR_007]
"into the furnace Russian voice acting they are wretched, subtitles onli" When will you die out already. I do not like the voice acting, download in English

S
STN 30.03.21

It is a pity that there is no voice acting. In AA, the voice acting was great, especially for the Joker. In the second part, I can't start playing, the subtitles are just enraging. When the localizers already understand that the MOST of the players are FOR voice acting, and as always, 10% of the dissatisfied are yelling, but they do it the loudest.

a
alexandr1988 30.03.21

KAPRAL27 The
first part was remarkably localized by Novy Disk, then for some reason the series was transferred to 1C (like the Witcher and Tomb Raider series)! At first I thought that the second part was not voiced due to the fact that at the same time they localized Skyrim, so there was not enough time! I do not know what the reason is, but definitely not in the WB, tk. the rest of the localizations of the game are complete (although I don't know for sure)! 1C too often sin by not translating the voice acting of games. For fans of the original voice acting, the ideal option would be to be able to choose the language of voice acting and subtitles (as in the Gold Edition of Mass Effect, for example).
PS There is no Brazilian language, in Brazil the official language is Portuguese)))

F
Fitterr 30.03.21

alexandr1988
I don't know what the reason is, but definitely not in WB
How to know, how to know. Didn't pay WB to localizers, so no.
And why break spears - there will be no off. Russian voice acting.
Those who cannot play with subs is not destiny :)
PS 1C is not a localizer, but a distributor.
There is no Brazilian language, in Brazil the official language is Portuguese)))
Well, this is not for Steam :)

a
alexandr1988 30.03.21

Fitterr
Brazilian Portuguese is listed here ("Brazilian Portuguese" is written on one line)! It's like American English or Austrian German.

n
nurbak 30.03.21

In the first game, the voices of Scarecrow Ridler and Plush did not like the
Joker and Batman, they are far from the original, but they more than fit into the game