3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValeriaKh 05.04.21 10:07 pm

Problems with the passage of the secret ending - health flies (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone!
Hope someone else is passing through / interested in Cyberpunk and can help with advice.

I went to the secret ending (and really want to go through the game along this line). Reputation 50, everything has been pumped to the maximum possible, I go on a mission with a "cleaver" that I got from a cyberpsych from the store (crumbles to pieces with 1-2 hits), a rifle won in the mission Blood and Bone (kills with one accurate hit), the only weak point is melee weapons, but not everything is so dramatic there either (Johnny's pistol).
In terms of health - about 660, the armor is so-so (everything is epic-legendary, but I did not look for something special and better).

In general, such initial data. Not the best of the best, but not the worst option either.

So, the actual problem:
Foyer Arasaki I pass without any problems. Health decreases, but not critical. I approached the non-runner level with 350-370 health units.
But at the lower level, some kind of complete tin begins in terms of health. The hero's engram "kills" critically quickly. Literally, after 5-7 minutes of the fight (until the moment when Johnny shows the server), health drops to 270, and my V literally starts to stagger. Treatment, first aid kits, food - nothing works.
I tried to apply different strategies:
- as much as possible not to expose V to the bullets, destroying enemies with a rifle or frying them from the shelter (I sit in the shelter, no one touches me, and my health falls).
- on the contrary, wasting no time to chop everyone into flour and pour into a break.
- for fun I even tried to rip the claws to the server, without killing anyone.
There is only one outcome - health drops to critical 250-270, and this is far from the end of the level and there is a battle with Smasher ahead.
I watched the videos of the passage of the secret ending - health in the lobby drops, plus or minus the same, but at the non-runner level it flies for me, while the rest of the players are ok (by the time of the fight with Smasher, they have a level of about 300-350).

I don't want to blame everything on bugs. Perhaps someone has come across a similar one? What am I doing wrong? Not even ideas.

PS A question for those who passed the secret ending (the health level is not the same as in the regular game).
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 05.04.21

Didn't get to the secret ending, but had about the same number of lives. But the armor was made at 5k + due to modifications. Smeshera was killed with a couple of clips from a machine gun whose damage was like 156. I mainly pumped strength and technique to create powerful items.

S
Scorpion_win 05.04.21

ValeriaKh
without cheats is useless to meddle in there. What is interesting is how many patches already. And everyone is silent about this jamb. Health is falling for sure. How much do not lift. Fig knows why so. I had to go through the trainer. This bug already enrages. the half of the strip flies away. it can be seen how the game is trying to cut the last values. but I don’t see another way how to get through

V
ValeriaKh 12.04.21

dimon-alfa
Yes, I also went through the linear ending with my health somewhere in 350-370, even without armor (the game glitched and did not allow changing the non-runner costume after my V contacted Alt). Quite normal.
And here it is clear that it is difficult, but not to such an extent that health falls so quickly.

V
ValeriaKh 12.04.21

Scorpion_win
I try not to read, but even if I wanted to - there is no such technical possibility =)
And if you read, how much health? I just read here in the comments to the bloggers' walkthrough that they just used cheats (user opinions). So I think, maybe everything is going fine for me - just such a suicidal level?

_
_iSTALKER_ 12.04.21

ValeriaKh
Hmm, I also went to the secret ending, health also dropped. Passed 2 or 3 times, I don't remember already. In the battle with Smasher, he was doing his best with nontranersky gadgets and at the same time shooting from the "Comrade's Hammer" (he shoots through all obstacles), while hiding as much as possible from return fire. I didn't have any other options (with cheats). played through nvidia cloud gaming

A
Az_Az 12.04.21

ValeriaKh
The second playthrough was just for the secret ending. And yes, it is very stuffy there, after the elevator they kill you with one hit, tk. there was very little health left, and judging by the loot dropped from them, the opponents were level 50. There were more than enough attempts)). As a result, I passed with some penny from my health. And yes, as written above, I used a comrade's hammer.

S
Scorpion_win 12.04.21

ValeriaKh
As they wrote on some forum, it is best to put V double heart. And now you can screw in such a bun https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2148

V
ValeriaKh 12.04.21

Guys, thank you all very much!

In general, after reading your advice, having watched a few more videos of the passage, I realized that, alas, at the moment my V won't pull the secret ending (or pull, but with my nervous breakdown =)). The best strategy is to get to Smasher with no matter how much health (even minimal) and fill him in a couple of shots / hits BEFORE he has time to understand anything.
In general, I was still going to play the game for the third (and last, hopefully =)) time, so this time I'll try to pump my V to the maximum and make this stupid secret ending. If there are any tips / suggestions for pumping to quickly fill up Adam - be sure to write (before I have time to pump any unnecessary garbage =))

V
ValeriaKh 12.04.21

Az_Az
Hammer yes, apparently, must have for this ending

V
ValeriaKh 12.04.21

_iSTALKER_
Similarly, I play through Nvidia, also with Makovsky, very crooked, control and one mouse button (I still haven't found how to change the mark on the map, for example). If a second cyberpunk is released, then I'll take Alienware, because it's a perversion, not a game))

Z
Zentrus 12.04.21

ValeriaKh
I can’t tell you about the fall in health, because I didn’t check how quickly it fell for me, but I can share my experience.
In fact, to complete it, it is not at all necessary to use cheats / mods, or pump to the maximum or as close to it as possible, as some write. I had 300-400 (don't remember exactly) XP, ~ 380 armor (silver end clothes). Used a comrade's hammer. At the time of the battle with Smasher, ~ 150 XP remained, however, it was possible to kill him and pass the ending completely, albeit at the minimum difficulty level.
So the power of your character should be quite enough not to complete the ending.

d
demothen 12.04.21

ValeriaKh
Shingen prototype (ver. 5) is also good.

S
Shyrik408 12.04.21

ValeriaKh
I xs of course ... Can you play at high levels of difficulty?)
I went through it like clockwork the first time, purely with Malorian Johnny (because I pumped him and V into a superimba with him in conjunction), at an average level of difficulty, along the way throwing khilkami, like mentos ...

I
Igorzzzzz 12.04.21

Okay woman, everything is clear with her, they are by nature drugs. No negativity.
But dudes, are you playing hookah or what?
Passed at the highest, died 7 times, could have been better.

This is a SELF-DEAD ending, if that. To climb there without proper equipment = tear your ass or poke it, and get a more honest end. But no, you want to be a hero, and without difficulties. Put it light and go.

The game is pretty simple anyway.
upd well, or you just decided to suck up

V
ValeriaKh 12.04.21

Shyrik408
No, I changed the level to medium, then re-passed the netrunner floor (second checkpoint) on the easy one.

I have never been killed. I myself stopped the game when I saw that my health dropped from 350 to 220 down in 20-30 seconds. In the lobby, where I spent 10-15 minutes on enemies (which were many times more difficult than on non-runner), my health was ... optimal. Yes, it was constantly falling, but so ... 10-20 units in a couple of minutes (general health after healing). If it had gone on like this, then the question would not have arisen - yes, it is difficult, yes, it is falling, yes, you need to adjust, but not supernatural.
I started to panic when I was sitting OUT of the enemy's line of sight, no one shoots at me, nothing happens, and V's health flies down by 20-50 units per second and ,,, it seems like I can go further, but it continues fall, and before the eyes is already a red veil. And when the game was terribly lagging for a week before, and V was dying from textures, you involuntarily begin to blame the game (but, apparently, I'm the only one with such a problem, so the question disappears).

Eniway, now I'm replaying in order to pump the hero for damage (while the strategy is such that I'm in a comatose, but I will reach Smasher and fill him up with a couple of hits; the main thing is that with such a speed of falling health there will be enough time to get from the corpse to Mikoshi = )). The autosaves remain, so there is a chance to try again.
So far, my version - in the previous playthrough, chose the wrong strategy for the secret ending and, as a result, did not pull.

d
demothen 12.04.21

It also seemed to me that the complexity of this ending is greatly overestimated, relative to others, although the finals are almost no different from the option "trust Johnny and the Beast". With such complexity, they could have come up with a more or less happy ending.

z
zegnus 19.01.22

Smasher is killed by a comrade's Hammer (with crit plates in clothes and in a pistol, plus the single-barrel skill has been pumped) in 3 hits in the head on the average difficulty level.

e
egoor-ka 03.09.22

zegnus
No, in patch 1.5 it is no longer killed. Scripted health, apparently. Up to 55% is destroyed by the first attacks, and then you need to run, dodge missiles and slowly pick, along with the spawning bots. But "Comrade's Hammer" still makes it easier