3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21 10:07 pm

Error \ "An Unreal process has crashed: UE4-Madness \" (Outriders)

In general, the bygone is this: it crashes to the desktop, with an error like on the screen, right after the developers' logo ... I read the forums, I did not find anything definite to solve the problem)
PS Drivers are all updated, Windows too (10 wines if anything), antivirus / the firewall was turned off ... PeKa

configuration: Intel (R) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 16 GB RAM.

18 Comments
Sort by:
s
slapota 05.04.21

in the steam folder with the game, completely delete the demo version in its place, throw the game the one on the torrent downloaded, copy the fix to it, launch the steam with the game, then the game with the OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe file

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

slapota
Consider everything and did it) And please discard the fixes of steam and games? Mb is something wrong with them?

s
slapota 05.04.21

http://s3585554760.game-torrent.co/4715-outriders.html click download and select only fix

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

slapota
Thanks. Right now I'm downloading the demo, I want to see if it will start normally or not. If it starts, I will continue to try with your fix, which you suggest) If not, I will put another build of the game on the download ... It's just strange, do I have such a problem alone?

s
slapota 05.04.21

you don't need to download the demo at all, you just do Steam steamapps common (make the common folder yourself) into it, drop everything that you downloaded from the torrent and fix it

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

slapota
Yes, I'm aware of this) I just want to check if the demo will run smoothly and stably?) Or will it crash as well ...

PS I checked the demo , everything flies, everything is loaded ... So it's not the game)

PPS Unfortunately, your fix did not correct the situation either ... I'll try to download it entirely from the distribution, which, as I hope, went without problems for you;)

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

In general, such things, tomorrow I will tell you what and how, right now, too lazy to paint everything in detail ...
Spoiler

s
slapota 05.04.21

The fix demo does not heal, I wrote the game completely from the torrent, you need to download it

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

slapota
Yes, I know all this) I have already done everything, please open the spoiler;)

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

In general, I give a guide on how I personally got rid of the error, the screen of which is in the title of the topic:
1) First of all I downloaded this particular distribution (for some reason the other couple did not go to me and this is NOT ADVERTISING !!!): http: // s3585554760.game-torrent.co/4715-outriders.html;
2) I completely reinstalled my old steam. First, I deleted it and, through the file manager, cleaned up the remaining folders and then reinstalled it;
3) I started the game exactly according to this instruction (it is also in the link above):
Spoiler
3.1) And here's a small addition, mb it will be fixed later, but for now, as it is: the downloaded folder will contain the "Steam" folder, not only in the "Online-Fix" folder, but also in the root folder with the downloaded game, it will also be needed copy to the folder with your steam. In simple language, to make it clear, we throw the Outriders fixes into the "OUTRIDERS" folder, and all downloaded folders with the name "Steam" we throw into our folder with our "Steam" ... I hope I explained it clearly);
4) Please note that in the instructions for this distribution you do not need to run any "Outriders DEMO" download for 5 seconds and then stop and delete it, etc .;
5) When I did all the manipulations with files, threw folders and copied fixes, I turned off the antivirus and braundmer for everyone. When the game starts for the first time,

In general, I managed to launch Outriders in such a simple way and get rid of the hated error. If it is useful to someone, I will be glad).

A
Anton Okladnikov 05.04.21

Forsaken67rus
and won't crash?
I just downloaded something from another site, but approximately in the prologue there was a crash and an error with anril

A
Anton Okladnikov 05.04.21

Forsaken67rus
EROR
Self-protection failed.
Error code: 2

K
Kpik 12.04.21

Anton Okladnikov
Uncheck the "Read only" checkbox in the Outriders folder properties.

G
Garry_Frost 12.04.21

Forsaken67rus
Hey, is this problem on your license?

F
Forsaken67rus 12.04.21

Garry_Frost
Of course not

A
AizbergAce 09.05.21

Absolutely nothing helps. Error every 5-10 minutes of the game.

O
Old Hangover 18.07.22

A friend has the same problem and what to do. Steam/ Steamapp
/Common/OUTRIDERS
/Madness/Content/Movies
then go and change the name of the file Splash_Screens.umovie into whatever you want.
I renamed it to plzfuknwork.umovie and then it worked.
Try it, maybe it will help someone.

T
TITOK87 18.07.22

I installed Windows 10 with the latest updates. And the crashes and lags stopped !!!!