3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
armageddon_Trulio 05.04.21 10:07 pm

Subtitles (Borderlands 3)

The lion's share of subtitles does not work, and specifically everything except for quest ones (some side effects are also without subtitles), that is, the replicas of gg without subtitles, the echo recordings found also without subtitles, what kind of business, this is a bug I hope that can be corrected, because this is not Actually, in the previous part the subtitles were for everything that happened, it's such a mess.
And one more not a big question about internal achievements, as in the previous part, where can you see them? and what do they give in general? otherwise, during the game, they themselves climb out and how to look at them is not clear, when you press the button displayed instead of the notification, the log simply opens
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
armageddon_Trulio 05.04.21

Thanks for the minus, it helped, I forgot what kind people are sitting on the PG

d
dimon-alfa 05.04.21

Go to the main menu and load the game. This happens after a cut-scene with a boss or a new character. If it does not help, then exit the game completely (I had to do this once).
At the expense of internal achievements, you need to look in the map section. Eridium is given for completing them.

d
dimon-alfa 05.04.21

After each boss, I have to leave, why this bug has not been fixed is still a mystery to me.

a
armageddon_Trulio 12.04.21

dimon-alfa
Thank you very much, after playing a little more I noticed that this is a stable bug just, not only after the boss, but after any represented character, his "signature" phrase hangs and does not go away until you re-enter, and from the beginning of one DLS now my character is constantly he repeats the phrase when moving quickly, and this is generally a nickname to be healed, even by restarting, a weapon recently legendary buggy caught a "storm" it seems that the effect does not work in vain, as well as the animation of a shot (although they wrote on the wiki that the patch was released at 20 -th year). The bug on the bug is simple.
And thanks for the achievements too