3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 05.04.21 10:08 pm

Where to farm Legendaries? (Outriders)

I'm already tired of trying to farm. Nothing falls) by one or the other Persians
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonfobosX 12.04.21

Complete repeating tasks in a circle to kill bosses and mercenaries, well, antiques ... In the end, they give a legendary guaranteed

e
edeleif 12.04.21

While the plot was taking place at difficulty level 3, 5 pieces fell, like: a machine gun, a sniper, a pair of shotguns and an assault rifle. So I did not use them, the talents on them are guano, to replace them or to raise the level, you need titanium and shards, and dofiga. It's easier and cheaper to swing the greens to violet.

M
MikuHadsune 12.04.21

Mind_Flow
On expeditions at max difficulty. Fortunately, there is already a trenuk. It seems that on the max there is a chance of something about 10% for a leg. Good luck.

v
vovastij 12.04.21

Spoiler

N
NFZero 19.04.21

Look, the higher the level of the world, the higher the drop rate. Now I'm going through expeditions (level 30 Persians, 15 level of the world, 15 level of the expedition.) I get 70% of 2 legendaries.
In some cases, 1, it happens that 3 fell somehow.
I even have Seth assembled.

N
NFZero 19.04.21

vovastij
What a damn secret location? It's just a Side-by-Side ...

v
vovastij 19.04.21

NFZero
This is not a side effect.
There is a story mission and if you do not find additional pillars, then you cannot open a room with a chest.
The only quest that is not displayed on the map.

N
NFZero 19.04.21

vovastij
Emm, in general, it is displayed on the world map ... When you view the locations, where you will go further, it shows what you have done and what has not. This task is just one of those ...
If it were secret, it would not be displayed at all ...
So this is a common side effect, only in the form of a "Chain".