3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slashur 1998 01.11.19 03:34 am

Download or KK (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Can be affected by entering console commands in the game for damage save,and then when it includes it long time to shipping the game,and generally what reasons can be endless loading?
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 01.11.19

Slashur 1998
Fashion, well, or for example if you are currently using the console nspanel a whole shitload of stuff

A
Afonya Fedotov 01.11.19

junk affects download inventory download save fashion influence, take the program Save game script cleaner and clean can help https://www.playground.ru/files/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_chistka_skriptov_v_sohraneniyah_save_game_script_cleaner-103630/

S
Slashur 1998 01.11.19

Comment By Fedotov
ie if a large inventory of the saved game ass?

A
Afonya Fedotov 01.11.19

Slashur 1998
no
I took all belongings out of your room developer and I have very long prokralsya inventory but the save worked fine, it I every scripts which add a fashion, just clean should help

s
saturn7774 01.11.19

Slashur 1998
KK can affect saving, if you cheat a lot of items, add a shitload of levels, perks, quests close ...

Causes endless boot lot and the main course of fashion ... :-)
As mentioned above, is to clean save prog SaveTool and not only after removal of scripted mods, but after passing the big quests of the game, even vanilla.

Saving swollen after several hours of play, and more and more - SaveTool will not help and it can't be avoided. Respectively, and the game is more difficult to handle such a save ...
I'll tell trigger fat preservation in congested modes of the game:
I sberian the earliest save, just before the race GG. I run that save that the game realized that it actually included ... :-) And already the loaded the save I need.
In other words, to Continue the game from last save is not for you.

S
Slashur 1998 01.11.19

saturn7774
not helping Sava Tul,when I clean,I have no idea why,but I think the fault in KK I do a lot of what the game has prescribed

s
saturn7774 01.11.19

Slashur 1998
Then, it is not surprising ...
Disable a couple of mods. Play without them is already preserved again, this can save and clean ...

In principle, it is a transfusion from a sieve, but saving a little easier ...