3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sloam 05.04.21 10:08 pm

Before the patch, did you have this moment in the game? (Subverse)

Spoiler of this video from 1:38:15 timer did you have a dialogue between Erark and Kasidora? I only had a cutscene of Erark's mansion and that's it ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
2BLaraSex 05.04.21

Was. Maybe you just accidentally pressed skip scene.

s
sloam 05.04.21

2BLaraSex
I got this moment only after a recent patch, before that there was no dialogue. I didn't miss anything. I had to go through the game on the second saves from the very beginning to check the appearance. I hope that only I had it, and not everyone.

PS The game is very cool and the girls are fire and sociable ♥

c
close one 12.04.21

I didn't have it either. There was only a dialogue between Erark and the Empress, but this was not the case.
By the way, there was no cutscene either.
There was only the initial video with a general view of the mansion, which was from 1:38:00, and then they were given control over the spaceship. I was still surprised what kind of garbage it was in general and why.

s
sloam 12.04.21

close one
Yes, the same thing, there was only a video with a view of a mansion and then immediately a space station, then I was surprised for the first time, what was it for? Well, did we see some kind of Erark mansion and what about it? WTF :) 1 full-fledged cutscene (I will not write dialogues with whom and what kind of scene) + 2 entries in the codex