3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarlokIII 05.04.21 10:08 pm

Youtube video buffer

The browser is chrome.
The Internet allows you to watch 8k video with a normal buffer.
And more recently, it buffered a certain part, and then it does not go on. If you roll back and forth, it buffers further. Then it freezes again. Hardware acceleration is disabled. There is no load on the iron.
What's the trouble?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

WarlokIII
WarlokIII wrote: The
Internet allows you to watch 8k video with a normal buffer ... And recently it will buffer a certain part, but it does not go further ...
YouTube began to save traffic by limiting buffering - earlier it was possible to pause the video at the beginning and it all gradually loaded, and now it loads a little and stops - waiting for the next playback to work. I tried it now on two browsers: Firefox 87.0 and Opera 75.0.3969.149 - even from my own channel, yesterday the video I uploaded does not fully load, although it is less than 3 minutes long and compressed by the site to 720p with a total bitrate of ~ 3.3 Mbps.
Spoiler
If anything, I have an Internet up to 100 Mbps - 4K video plays without problems, and 8K with slight "stuttering". The CPU "does not export" - the video in the browser is played on it without using the video card. In order not to wait for the video parts to be loaded, I download it to my computer and watch it in the player (much more convenient) - with the help of special programs, you can achieve the download speed at the full (or almost full) speed provided by the provider.

W
WarlokIII 05.04.21

SonyK_2
Just some kind of garbage extension was installed. Deleted. Everything's Alright.
It was definitely not about the process. Sales before the upgrade all the rules were pulled by the computer.

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

WarlokIII
WarlokIII wrote:
... some kind of garbage extension installed ...
What kind of extension was it?
... It's definitely not about the process ...
Because of the process, the download does not slow me down, and the decoding of the video in 8K does not have time to take place. On the 3600th risen (talking about it, from the profile?), In theory, there should be no problems with this - 6/12 and newer, it should work better than my "old man".

W
WarlokIII 05.04.21

SonyK_2

SonyK_2 wrote:
there were several extensions that I did not install. Some coupons, and something like VPN, I don't remember the name.
SonyK_2 wrote:
Yes. costs 3600, before that FX 6300 was, too, all the rules were from the video.