3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
korn-london 05.04.21 10:08 pm

How to disable Psi-Radiation (1st, 2nd and 3rd block) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Stalkers help !!!
How to turn off Psi-Radiation (1st, 2nd and 3rd control units) near laboratory X16. Received a prototype from Professor Sakharov, soaked all the monsters, I only have 3 minutes to turn off these fucking control units. Usually turn off or I used "F" to turn on anything, but now I can’t. I see the lever, but I can’t turn it off, I released a couple of clips, it didn’t work, I wanted to leave this task, but there’s no way back — the gate closed behind me as soon as got into the dungeon. Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya-life 05.04.21

Try to save and load and press the levers (they must be turned on in order) (I don’t know if it will work out or not, I did not have such glitches)

z
zooma 05.04.21

Come close, you need to hover the mouse exactly on the lever, otherwise it won't work.

k
korn-london 05.04.21

What you need to push to push the lever

S
Sanya-life 05.04.21

Default F

k
korn-london 05.04.21

Distance from me to the lever 0.5 I press on F nothing happens

Z
Zander_driver 05.04.21

Maybe you run upstairs right away? It is necessary to turn it off in order from the 1st floor. And - quite right - Come close, you need to move the mouse exactly on the lever, otherwise it will not work.

And you do not have 3 minutes, but as much time as you want. If you return to the room from which you enter the burner room on the stairs, the timer will reset and then you enter again - again 3 minutes))

Z
Zander_driver 05.04.21

Another option: climb to the very top and blow up the brains that float there. a grenade. I haven't tested it, but in theory the whole thing should be covered.

k
korn-london 05.04.21

in the course of some kind of glitch, I put it exactly on the lever I press F-without result

z
zooma 05.04.21

most likely a glitch, I was tortured once too ...

b
beregovoi brat 05.04.21

korn-london
Have you approached him for all sorts of things ? I'm afraid you might have a glitch with the lever, which happens to doors and gates in Stalker.

d
dok.tik174 05.04.21

The same problem (:
Don't know what to do.

K
Kirill Minecraft 03.11.21

Hello! I'm playing a hired werewolf stalker, and I'm also stuck on this ... I don't know how to turn off the control blocks, please answer me! It's just that some rays are killing me, I don't understand anything!
Thanks in advance for your attention ... And please answer me! Good luck bye!

K

And I guys still can't find a lever as it shows, but .... you can clearly explain where ....! Thanks!

K

Answer! Please!

P
Pasportanema 03.11.21

Experiment with the approaches to the levers themselves. When you get close to the lever, an inscription about switching should appear. But with that lighting it is hardly noticeable. Only then press F.

K

korn-london Is the glitch
not fixable?

s
sanechik228 18.03.22

I just ran into this problem, it turns out that the first or second lever just didn’t activate in puff, ahaahh

T
Twilight Sparkle 18.03.22

Hello.
Try turning off the first block, the second, the third from the beginning.
if it doesn't help, then try changing the F button in the game settings to another one.
[it happened that the F button simply does not work for some]