3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VohaPatoha 05.04.21 10:08 pm

Flea Market (Diablo 2)

There is generally a low lv exchange or market. I started playing on the server on hard. So now I would like to change something from the normal without unnecessary races. Or only closer to hell is it worth moving.
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 05.04.21

The speck is usually thrown over. It's just that most of them don't pick very low lvl trash. Accordingly, hardly anyone needs your "something" either.
You start with a bit, I hope?

V
Vozmezd1e 05.04.21

za4em na normale wmot>? D: norma i tak proxoditsya, godniy wmot naiti mojno na nm i hell, ludi zaxodyat inogda v game i skidivaut 4to-to, no lu4we ne nadeyatsya na eto i doBbIvat 'wmot samostoyatel'no!

V
VohaPatoha 05.04.21

passed
No of course. Not a witch. To be honest, I have never and never started for her. I try to swing the two-handed furik on the server. I wanted to buy some peppers, bloody fists, and it seems that all for now.

p
passed 05.04.21

Bloodfists, or what? Somewhere lying around. / w * tomhetkey

[
[_JENKA_] 05.04.21

VohaPatoha
Persian start standards. only in the end it is still better with a shield, so leave 100+ stats right away to wear ss and a bar. if I can help you with a taxi

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.04.21

[_JENKA_]
no, as I understand it, furi is planned in ik; D Build we have already discussed.

p
passed 05.04.21

Block interrupts Fury (server side), unlike Zil. And it seems that this has not been fixed on the PG.

V
VohaPatoha 12.04.21

Sweety_Mustard
Yeah, in the single with the reset of stats, it looked cool, even even the armor with its requirements began to look for, and on the server there is also hard, while I think. In my design idea, it's still two-handed. First of all, because of the fast fhr, but I did not notice about the bug in 1.14.
While on the norm I took the Mace Crusher from Mef on the way with pepper with a Kleglo shield (this couple turned out to give cool bonuses) and this I kill Diablo. Basically, anyway, it should be fast, and a stealdriver would do well. How much does it even cost?

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

VohaPatoha Costs
nothing, 10 perf gems maximum. Ribcracker is also suitable by the way - the requirements are the same, there is a pool.

[
[_JENKA_] 12.04.21

Sweety_Mustard
depending on what kind of food , the price is up to small

[
[_JENKA_] 12.04.21

VohaPatoha
everyone thinks so at first, and then they run into bulls under the fan of extra strong and realize that they were mistaken)

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

[_JENKA_]
I think he doesn't care about food , and bulls are not the most unpleasant thing for this creature. Here are bulls with manaberns, yes, they are furious - and dolls too, since the damage is not blocked.

V
VohaPatoha 12.04.21

[_JENKA_]
Met once in Harrogate, in one of the hellish passages of these bulls. Yes, tough guys. It seems like two or three at once on a sports suit (champions), and after them the navilyachny ones were catching up with the main thing. I thought I would meet on purple flats myself. Three seconds later, he ran away from them until the very exit.
Here, as in life, first it is better to set the wolves, and then one by one to go out. Fortunately, the wolf is also not done with a finger, maybe.

V
VohaPatoha 19.04.21

Is it really possible to exchange Tal-Rash's amulet for Jalal? And what is the price of 18 Jewels to craft?

[
[_JENKA_] 19.04.21

VohaPatoha,
if you give an amulet, and you get jalal, then yes. on the contrary, no. 18 Jewels Free. 20 = pool

V
VohaPatoha 19.04.21

[_JENKA_]
I can give for Jalal and Clan Crusher (if any) an amulet + 8rg + 20 gems. Only this on hard. Will it turn out like this?