3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21 10:10 pm

Driver 465.89 underestimated performance by at least 20% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Gpu rtx 2070 super on the last driver everything was fine in the benchmark in full hd at the ultras, the maximum was at least 60 fps, this is at the very beginning of the test, and so for the whole test on average 70-76 I updated the driver and the game became an average of 50 and even less, where I was 75, it became 42-45 fps, while the video card was loaded at 98-99% api vulkan
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 05.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
How can we help you?, Except perhaps with advice to roll back the firewood or reinstall the firewood clean, before reinstalling, use the Display Driver Uninstaller utility that removes the firewood and its data completely from the system.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

KIBERMAX
I know how to roll back the essence in another, I simply wrote that the driver of the curve,
but in the assassin everything is in order

K
KIBERMAX 05.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
For you, maybe a curve, but I did not notice the difference in RDR 2 in the drop in performance.

I
IngwardIn 05.04.21

I also did not notice any changes in performance. I just overclocked 2060super and tested it in Rdr2, on the previous firewood, then put these on and continued.
A clean installation can fix the situation, the latest versions of firewood in my case were put in a jumble, including this one. I had to rearrange it several times.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

KIBERMAX
Rolled back everything became normal again then used the program that you advised deleted all the firewood with roots, rebooted and installed 365.89 again as it added nvidia reflex for raibow six sige, in short, it restarted, went into rdr and again the fps decreased, I just don't understand How can I install it incorrectly, I installed all the drivers through the geforce experience and everything worked fine, but with this some kind of crap

I
IngwardIn 05.04.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo Has
nothing changed in the settings? Scaling, screen resolution?)
In general, anything can be with drivers. In the last month alone, Nvidia has rolled out a couple of versions. And on version 461.72, people had artifacts in different games, including Rdr2, including me. There were black dots on the faces of the characters.

So it is entirely possible that in this version something went wrong with rdr2.
Regarding the jambs, they undoubtedly exist, everyone has different ones, according to this link, Nvidia collects feedback (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/441957/geforce- 46589-game-ready-driver-feedback-thread-re /) you can leave your feedback too.
I noticed several reviews related to the performance nerf, there are also two negative reviews from the owners of 2070 super.

T
Thundercore 05.04.21

GTX 1070. On the latest drivers crashes when trying to change the graphics settings, I can't even estimate the performance for this reason. Rolled back to 461.92 - everything works great. Removed from DDU. I tried to roll this driver onto a clean system - the same crash when changing the graphics settings ...