3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21 10:11 pm

Windows 7 activation has flown and is not activated

Hello everyone! In general, I ran into such a problem that the activation of Windows 7 x64 Maximum went to hell. Everything was fine yesterday. Yesterday I played games, watched videos in VK, sat, and today I woke up, I start and it says on my desktop:

"Your copy of Windows is not genuine Build 7601."

I went to Google to look for a solution to the problem, and read that I needed to remove the KB971033 update, which I did, but after restarting again, the screen is now stupidly black with the same message, a Windows activation window pops up, where they offer to buy a key that can be closed but after about 30 minutes it will climb out again.

Next, I went to Computer Properties and there, in the Windows Activation field, it says that:

Product Code: No data

I tried to activate Windows through several different activators: Windows Loadder 2.2.2, KMSAuto Pro, KMSAuto Net Portable and Windows 7 loadder eXtreme Edition v3.5, but the last three do not activate Windows in any way, and the first and second write that the Serial key was not successful set. I tried to enter the serial key in the Windows activation field, well, in the window that climbs out and requires activating Windows, but as soon as activation reaches half, it immediately throws an error: "An error occurred while trying to activate Windows 7" with the code 0xd000006.

Then I launched Everest Ultimate Edition to check the activation there, but it says that: Product activation (WMA) is not supported. Therefore, I decided to contact you here, can anyone know how this problem can be solved and activated Windows 7 back? Of course, games, videos, music and everything else work fine, but still I would like a full activated version of Windows, and I would also like to get rid of this problem. And yes, all Windows updates are disabled for me. I checked for viruses through Eset Nod 64 and they are not stupid. Therefore, if anyone knows how to solve this problem, then unsubscribe. Your help is very necessary!

And yes, Windows is a pirate. I downloaded it sometime ago, in 2015 or 2016, I don’t remember exactly. Never before has there been such a problem with activation.
39 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
Windows 7 loadder eXtreme Edition v3.5 installed 5 or 6 years ago and still works without failures. Vindu has never reinstalled. Did you install it according to the instructions?

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

longerr2007
Of course! The last time I reinstalled Windows was last year in December, when I changed XP to 7 on an old PC. Then I activated it with this eXtreme Edition Loader. And everything worked fine until recently. And this morning I turn on the computer and on my desktop it says that my Windows is not genuine. And updates are completely disabled for me. I don't know why this happened. I shoveled the entire Internet, tried all the methods, nothing helps. And I don’t know if reinstalling Windows will help or not? However, yes, everything works fine. All programs, players, games - everything works as before. But why the activation suddenly flew off, I won’t put my mind to it.

l
longerr2007 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
It happens that it crashes due to an error in time. Look at the date and clock, some pirated programs or games can change the date in order to work. Updates do not interfere here, I have Windows completely with all updates.

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

longerr2007
Nope, time and date are correct.

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
DeathColdUA wrote:
... activation of Windows 7 x64 Maximum has gone to hell
Do you need Maximum Reduction? - I used it myself at first, then switched to Professional. There are almost no differences from the maximum speed, except that it is impossible to install separately language packs (not relevant to me) and something else (also not needed). When I used it, I activated it with Loader by Daz (if I'm not mistaken, it was a long time ago).
... tried to activate Windows through several different activators: Windows Loadder 2.2.2, KMSAuto Pro, KMSAuto Net Portable and Windows 7 loadder eXtreme Edition v3.5, but the last three do not activate Windows in any way ...
It seems that most KMS activators do not work with the Ultimate version, the maximum is Pro - I have been using the latter for many years, the activator (KMS-type) has not yet crashed. But there is one "nuance" - after installing Windows (before activation, while the trial period), turn off the Internet and install a third-party firewall. Then I turn on and almost immediately "Software Authentication" (or something like that) tries to get into the network and apparently checks the activation - I block its access with the installed firewall, it notifies when any software (including the OS) tries to send or receive outgoing / incoming network requests. Also, just in case, after installing "manually" the updates I need (the update center is disabled), I run DWS. Made in the 1st stage for 10-ki, but also at 7-ke "helps" - they will remove "unnecessary" updates (including "
... I read that I need to remove the KB971033 update ...
By the way, DWS removes not only it, but this ...
Spoiler
... maybe something "superfluous" too.

P
Piracy is a boon 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
We have dozens of computers running pirated Win 7 Pro / Enterprise in our accounting department and in our warehouse. Here the Czechs have their own analogue of your "1C: Enterprise" only for Win 7 and works. I often had problems with activation crash until I installed one assembly from m0nkrus. Activated with AAct 4.0 r1 Portable from Ratiborus. I use it on my second computer for old games. Highly recommend!
Look for Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 -8in1- KMS-activation v6 (AIO) is the latest version with all possible updates. All the slag on the authentication has already been cut out there.
SonyK_2 already mentioned DWS Lite. After installation, clean it up. Run as administrator!
If you use Skype, then do not forget to edit the hosts file and delete the line
0.0.0.0 client-s.gateway.messenger.live.com
otherwise Skype will not work.

l
longerr2007 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
Here, try my activator (quietly passed the validation on the off-site without dancing with tambourines). I just put it and forgot https://disk.yandex.ru/d/toXqfLi1vQDudA

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

SonyK_2
Well, I kind of have the Maximum version, and therefore it is precisely its activation that is needed.

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

Piracy is a boon
Thanks for the advice. Damn, so much hemorrhoids with Windows. Previously, there were only problems with XP, I switched to seven and thought that everything, the problems were over, but n-no, you have a present for you!

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

longerr2007
Good. I'll try later. Hope that helps.

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

longerr2007
I tried your activator. I have exactly the same activator. And yes, it didn't help.

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
DeathColdUA wrote:
... I kind of have the Maximum version, and therefore it is precisely its activation that is needed.
If you need the Maximum speed, try checking here - where I have one Windows 7 entry on the screen, another one appears with the bootloader installed.
Spoiler
Select it, click OK and restart - if it works, it will be written that it is activated.

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

SonyK_2
And after this recovery, nothing will fly off? Well, there, my downloaded programs, files, and so on? I would not want to lose a ton of that content that has nowhere to go from the computer.

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
DeathColdUA wrote:
... after this recovery, nothing will fly off? ....
This is not a recovery, but the replacement of one bootloader with another. It's just that when activated by a loader, another one is created and Windows starts from it, and not from the usual one. I didn't get it off, but ...
... I hate to lose a ton of that content ...
For good reason, it is better not to store anything important on the disk / partition with the OS (especially personal, which can then not be downloaded from the network if a backup was not made to the "cloud") - so that if something happens, you do not lose the necessary data. If there is only one disk on your computer, it is advisable to split it into partitions, leaving the programs and OS on the system one, and transfer your own to another. If you do not want to reinstall programs / games, put them on a different partition (if possible), or make a backup copy of the system partition / disk to another with third-party programs.

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

SonyK_2
I tried this recovery and it did not help. Even nothing happened after activating this recovery. And from the important files on the C drive, I have only the images that are in My Pictures.

M
Marsj 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
It's time to think about the transition to the top ten, download the installation flash drive from microsoft.

D
DeathColdUA 05.04.21

Marsj
Iron will not pull. And given all the updates that are being fed to Windows 10 today, my computer will quickly bend under the top ten.

L
Lex-one 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
Spoiler

M
Marsj 05.04.21

DeathColdUA
Another way out: master Linux.

l
longerr2007 05.04.21

DeathColdUA wrote:
And from the important files on the C drive, I have only the images that are in My Pictures.
What then prevents you from interrupting Windows? Usually, people start with this) ..
PS For the future: when such problems arise, programs like Akronis are rescued.