3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diowneiron 05.04.21 10:13 pm

Longest Pursuit (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

99 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ace007 05.04.21

And I nepomnyu time! But the chase was long! From Karvetov ran up to 2+ million. Reputation! The hour is not less then

ZY There is no screen, it was on the previous Windows

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 05.04.21

Ace007
You would get more bounty in an hour

777VoroN777 05.04.21

You can just stand in a secluded place so that the cops can see you, but they could not catch you and stand for at least a week ~ 168 hours,
after all, what was the original topic of the Forum?

R
Racer xXx 05.04.21

I have 1 hour 8 minutes
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Standy_LAwr 05.04.21

I drove for an hour and a half, I scored eleven lamas and did not see the spikes ((

P
Petya Korablyov 05.04.21

There is an option to huddle up somewhere so that the cops can see you, but can't get it. Time passes, the rating grows, the cops crash each other) True, I only know one such place or 2. This place is as soon as you enter the rockport from rosewood, there is a fenced yard on the right, there you can hide behind the boards, so I go in there and sit there ) But sometimes cars slip there and you have to crash them, which is not very good hunting, and therefore cannot be left, although it may be lucky. I skated mine for over 30 minutes, it seemed like 40 turned out. You can try the bus station, although the cops sometimes guess to get up. And if you just ride, then they constantly catch me, for example, I unsuccessfully rammed a fence, the car flew on a friend, the wheels are in the air and you can't go anywhere - they catch you accordingly, these are the things ... Or you seem to be driving cool, then the cops lost you and everything, or you slow down yourself so that you start to play with them and then you can be run over by the crowd) The most dangerous thing is rhinos, but if you keep the slow-moving device at the ready and don't click the visor, then you can also dodge them. Of course, it's good to go on a garbage truck or concrete mixer) Why can't the hero buy it in the garage. I would ride a wagon, but it will probably hit the spikes 100%.

P
Petya Korablyov 05.04.21

Racer xXx
Only 11 spikes, I made 21 spikes in 13 minutes)

L
Lambopro 05.04.21

Q
Qubretes 05.04.21

I have here. I went like everything in a circle, although now I can't remember exactly already. Specially collected a top-end mustang, which is recommended for chases and used a slower like. What I think is cheating, because there is no effect of chance, surprise and all interest disappears. I see here many people like to ride on the highway and use deceleration. And you try to drive everywhere and as little as possible on the highway and not use deceleration, and hold out for at least 15 minutes like this, you don't have to chase big numbers. And all the more delirium is stupid to fill time with all sorts of bugs such as bus stations, etc. I remember that the beha you win is very easy to drive, I would even say cheating. So after passing it, I skated easily for 15 minutes, and did not use the slowdown, I almost never used it, the game goes well without it.

N
Nekit Cat VK 12.04.21

I'm going to ride 3 hours, chase status 5, in a BMW M3 E46 GTR. I will do it today, with proof not only of the screenshot, but also with the recording of the vidos, or on the stream

Q
Qubretes 19.04.21

Nekit Cat VK
Well, what did you ride? I hope you have a normal version, and the fixes are installed so that it does not crash.

e
exik 27.04.21

Qubretes
can you read more? unnecessarily with the cops I crash. There was a version where there was a bug with gas stations and a version where it just crashed with the cops. I saw a fix for version 1.3, but it does not work for me, but adds a bug with an explosion of gas stations. MB do you need some special version of the game?

N
Nekit Cat VK 13.06.21

Qubretes I've been working for
3 months ... On the 5th status, the game crashes when the cops cut themselves out ... I managed to drive a maximum of 1 hour 45 minutes ...

R
Real slim shady 13.06.21

40-50 minutes maximum was

A
Alexander003 19.08.21

Is it possible to get 1 hour of chase time from the police, I want to get everything, but I can't get it all the time, but I got 10 million rating in 40 minutes of chase time?

L
Lambopro 19.08.21

Alexander003
Yes, it is possible, but if you want to easily get 1 hour of chase, you have to go to the bus station and get on the buses, and if you don’t want to run into the spikes, look stupidly at the road, try to go around the fence, if you cannot or cannot go around the fence, just hit one of the cars.
And in an hour you will ALMOST 10 million rating, there will remain somewhere from 700 thousand - 100 thousand to 10 million rating.In 40 minutes you will not be able to get 10 million rating only if you try and kill at least 3 million rating, because you will have about 6-7 million.

F
Ford1991 31.08.21

At least all day, but broke.

S
Spedfor 25.05.22

My record is 25 minutes.
Sorry for the photo from my mobile phone, my PC doesn't want to take a screenshot.

S
Spedfor 25.05.22