3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aniskin999 01.11.19 03:35 am

Creation Club not store bought (Fallout 4)

Bought corny paint at a discount for pit fight, after reinstalling windose, steam and game found that the preservation of remains, and acquisition of the club there. So with all the shopping that is in the club? That is, if I want to buy smart exoskeleton after each reinstallation of the game I will have to re-buy? Or is the same as that you can restore your previously purchased files?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 01.11.19

I have everything in order and reinstalling the game and after the demolition of the Stim ...

Look in the game folder. There should be a folder Creations with manifests and Data should be files starting with ccgcafo4.

Spoiler

If it is, then you need to go to the game and to re-activate your mod.

A
AT_Sagor 01.11.19

I have something in my eye or I read that someone buys a fashion and not some masterpieces, or at least something worthwhile, and just someone's scribble.
And love still wonder why the lawlessness prospers with microtransactions, luchboxes and other obscurantist garbage. People are ready to pay for it. Just one click, just easier, and of course to show itself, but this motif is as old as the world.

P
Prodavec snov 01.11.19

The gazebo loves suckers.

A
Aniskin999 01.11.19

saturn7774
Yes, there are such files, but it's probably paint the weapons and armor are now free at a discount. Then I took the paint for the PIP-boy of Abrasco, also at a discount price 0 was. Now I can not understand why not left, or because free bought, or simply not saved in the steam cloud. Want to take a smart exoskeleton, and now I doubt it is worth it.

Spoiler

A
Aniskin999 01.11.19

Bitch guys, sorry, I'm retarded didn't know that back in the back hiding column purchased.
Well, okay, maybe I'm not the only one such a tool would be useful and to whom )))

Spoiler

s
saturn7774 01.11.19

Aniskin999
Everything is normal ...

I have did all the strange symbols marked ... Affects one fiksiki to receive Stimovsky achievements with a third-party mod.
At first, too confused ...

s
saturn7774 01.11.19

AT_Sagor
You may not know this, but the color PIP-boy - it's free, often ...
Free also, sometimes the color of siloviki, armor, weapons ... And more worthwhile mods to add guns to raiders, for example.

M
Mr_POMAH 01.11.19

Neher in the garbage to buy. All Orthodox are on the Nexus

s
saturn7774 01.11.19

Mr_POMAH
And that's where they make ?..
The modifications allowed ... besides, the same fashion, and not leaving the game install ( if already collected all achievements who are interested ).

A
Aniskin999 01.11.19

Mr_POMAH
Trash is a pirate with glitches bugs and so on... Took litsuhu and have no regrets, where people spend their money, LVL 23, and no bug and glitch. Even fps compared to the pirates from Khattab's higher by 10+
Besides, in the creative all mods modified, again no bugs and disabling the saves will not spoil.
Karoch any work should be paid IMHO. And yuzal pirates looked worth it or not just

s
saturn7774 01.11.19

Aniskin999
And I have pirates and You game installed ... :-)
Pirates of the mods can check and litsuhu already checked, normal roll ... besides, I have installed one hack that allows not just to play with mods, but also achievements to obtain. So ... not only am I in the Club mods get, but with PG and other litsuhu throw and everything is fine ...