3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jax baron 05.04.21 10:14 pm

Duplicated machines? (Forza Horizon 4)

People collect collections from cars, wheelbarrows to assholes, but the same cars popodaayutsya here how to make sure that neither in the wheel (prize) nor in the rest (for the passage of the game) the same cars do not come across?
There is also a strange thing there is the same name, type, color in one to one but one, for example, epic one legend or the same but the characteristics are different, so what to do with them to remove or it is desirable to leave?
4 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 05.04.21

jax baron wrote:
how to make sure that neither in the wheel (prize) nor in the rest (for the passage of the game) the same cars do not come across?
No, this is impossible xD
jax baron wrote:
for example, the epic is one legend or the same but the characteristics are different
Well, it means that these cars are not the same xD Maybe the year of release is different, or one of them is Forza Edition, or the name is still different xD Throw screen, what car are you talking about xD

j
jax baron 05.04.21

.Chiken
I understand, but the screen will not work, I will delete them, but they will popodaayutsya then I will throw it off, and the joke is that the years and the price, too, and there are no unnecessary additions, I carefully looked, for the answer, thanks

N
NYASHAMON 05.04.21

jax baron
There is a theme with free cars, there was definitely a trophytrack with Aventador and Toyota, first I took their free options in the store, and then dropped them in the wheel spins, the difference was in the x-ka and in the rarity

j
jax baron 05.04.21

NYASHAMON
Yes, I understood everything