3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Real slim shady 05.04.21 10:14 pm

Timeline of events (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Darova, do you need to replay Odyssey to better understand Valhall? No spoilers please.
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 05.04.21

Real Slim Shady
Well, if it's BETTER, then you have to go through all the parts. The events of "our days", Abstergo Industries in particular, get a continuation from game to game.

J
James_Mails 05.04.21

Real Slim Shady
I agree with the comments above, in order to grasp all his full story and understand "Easten", it is better to pass all with the part 1, in an ideal ...
But if you do not have time / power, the millet Come valgalllu, the plot is very not connected, except that you can find Easter eggs from the previous parts (Origin and Odyssey), well, in some dialogues (in reality) there will be some references ...

E
Ely maze 05.04.21

James_Mails
it is just the same connected with ezio and connor for example ezio but I will not spoil it,
but AC2 and AC3 are involved

J
James_Mails 05.04.21

Ely Maze
well, if you go into details completely, I did not want to spoil too much, so I briefly said on the topic that it is slightly related to the odyssey and origins ...
And it seems to me that most of the players playing the new assassins are not very familiar with the AC series of games (in In particular, the Valgahalla, after all, the Viking theme has done its job), most are surprised when they are "pulled out" ...;)

R
Real slim shady 05.04.21

The rest of the parts I went through chronology, that is, all the assassins, only here on the Odyssey I slightly pumped up, so to speak, I did not go through it completely + DLS finally did not touch it, now I think about it now, maybe I should complete the odyssey and so on to Valhalla, just laziness to start all over again, the odyssey is also not a small game, but with my fanatical desire to open all points on the map, it will take a lot of time

l
lebed_art 09.05.21

Have restored the paradigm