3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryase 01.11.19 03:36 am

Automatic \"good eye\" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

It is possible to return the automatic tagging of shots on goal at good eye? I do not understand how, after the mission or when pumping involved manual mode. Now click through each shot made in this mode.
50 Comments
Sort by:
r
ryhor13 01.11.19

this type of improvement, he can choose how many times to shoot and with whom and where. r1 push

R
Ryase 01.11.19

How to use it, I get that. This is a improvement. Much easier it was when I had the gun at the enemy and spot the shot was marked, although by sight and missed. And now we have to hit and click the button. Especially in hunting small game was easy, rabbits hell even bring this regime in motion.

-
-zotik- 01.11.19

Ryase
Manual is good when a lot of goals what would an extra cartridge on one goal not to spend. At first also thought automatically better, XS get used to it.

R
Ryase 01.11.19

-zotik-
Just frantically pressing the button until you spend a sight on it and comes with cartridges. Somewhere really nice, but it would be better if you had the opportunity to switch. Actually talking about it and asked.

T
Tanc2021 01.11.19

have a PlayStation 4 I do not understand how you shoot that ye dual shock ! even in the fins of the AC infuriated when not so clamped LB or whatever L1 immediately upon the head and nagast current P2 ! what it is not comfortable these are not mouse riser

-
-zotik- 01.11.19

Ryase
I agree, too, didn't like it even in the first part, but then I stopped paying attention)

K
Kyuusou 01.11.19

Tanc2021
Duc need better! So with one click all at once died in agony. The aim is for suckers.

T
Toxa95 01.11.19

Gregory Dubrovin
So that's why I can't use it! Thought something broke, but it turns out I had to press R1. E-may. Well, at least now it will be easier.

L
Lebrun 01.11.19

Toxa95
do you even read what you write in the upper left corner?there is sometimes useful info you write...

T
Toxa95 01.11.19

Lebrun
I often read subtitles. And they are in a different corner of the screen.
So these tips are very easy to view. It's still the same review Stopgeym noted.

L
Lebrun 01.11.19

Toxa95
well, I tried to look for there, just need the info to write...and the bottom usually mumble

I
Ioannn 01.11.19

Automatic cool birds to shoot)). And manually fuck it)).

N
Norm112 01.11.19

Ryase
I really hate automatic Dead eye, how to make it possible to put a point shot. Press the R1 mark are not put, just move the crosshair across the enemy and marks remain. How to make to be able to put marks? In the settings, then, you need Dead eye chtoli pump?

R
Ryase 01.11.19

Fhrby
Not quite sure, but like after pumping 5 level good eye.

L
Lebrun 01.11.19

Fhrby
after the mission opens

O
Overlord222 01.11.19

This keen eye comfortable when hunting to Kheda to put ivesti and skins as not to spoil

T
Tisachniy 01.11.19

Lebrun
You will not penisi, this is the second Chapter?

L
Lebrun 01.11.19

Tisachniy
Yes

T
Thorgal 01.11.19

Personally, I would be much easier to disable auto fire in an apt eye. But I'm still at the beginning of the 2nd Chapter of sit. But what mission this sucker with automatic insertion of x will shut down forever? I can't wait...

T
Tennessee73 01.11.19

Thorgal
soon don't worry. And mechanics class) in almost every shooting it at zero use.