3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tango7 05.04.21 10:14 pm

Game Impressions (Evil Genius 2)

I'm happy with the game! Added a lot of animations, all sorts of small chips and gags. AI of minions is also improved, compared to the first part. The appearance of the minions has also been improved and improved, for example, the bouncers in orange now look like they are pitching, and not the same suffocate, but in a different suit.
The game has a variety of missions, clear and unobtrusive training. There are several game modes. The content is revealed gradually as it progresses. For the impatient, there is a sandbox mode. But the plot is interesting, so it makes sense to play it first. No bugs and other things were noticed. The colors are bright. The music is mediocre, but it plays and plays in the background. The gameplay itself has become more intense in comparison with the first part. The traps are triggered. I played almost 6 hours, but I haven't had time to really research anything yet, the research branch is large and expensive.
The game requires a thoughtful arrangement of rooms, otherwise after a certain stage, you will begin to suffer. Plus a budget calculation.
In general, you can get stuck, for fans of the first part it is required to purchase!
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 05.04.21

A minus compared to the first part - gold in the storage itself appears and disappears when spending - for some reason they removed the process of how minions drag the loot to the helicopter and buy what they need.
And I completely agree about the suffering of redeveloping rooms to meet the ever-growing demands and challenges.

S
Stats1101 05.04.21

On my own I will add that I am not happy with the optimization. The game can easily play on my high settings, but at the same time on medium it loads the video card by 99%, in technical terms it certainly does not please. As for the game, I would like more hotkeys, so that it would be possible to speed up the management of the base, and in general, so far everything is quite good, even as a fan, I am quite satisfied with the first one. Moreover, for a price tag of 600 rubles.

t
tango7 05.04.21

Stats1101 wrote:
What about the game I would like to have more hotkeys, so that it would be possible to speed up the management of the base, and in general, so far everything is very good, even as a fan, I am quite satisfied with the first one. Moreover, for a price tag of 600 rubles.
Duck developers have promised a lot of DLC, both paid and free. Therefore, edits and improvements will be made, we are required to send them suggestions, given the state of the release version - they must listen, the game is made with love. I still lack the ability to put security on the post at any time. On the other hand, why then video cameras? So they rarely sit on the cameras, they probably need to put the canteen and the beds closer.
And most importantly, there is no reaction to an evil genius! It would be cool for the minions to react to him, salute, laugh or hysteria, I think they will add from time to time.

P
Perforator85 05.04.21

tango7
There is an advanced guard post, guards are always on it.
But in reality, personnel management is rather weak. Lulei can be weighed to both footmen and technicians; you cannot tell them not to engage in a fight, but to run away.

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 12.04.21

And why is this shit here?

O
Oleg 78-2020 12.04.21

Something "breaks" it for a long time - in charge of the game is not very interesting to society.

T
Treebeard 08.09.21

Oleg 78-2020
has not yet been cured.

a
alternat1ve 14.02.22

DAMbeR Vaserman
Really why are you here?