3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 01.11.19 03:36 am

The connection with the first part? (RAGE 2)

Much whether the game is thematically linked to the SS first part? And it is not played, I'm afraid I do not understand nothing(
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 01.11.19

FiftyFour7250
The plot is as follows, spoilers, a meteorite fell, everyone survives as he can, the villains seized power.

D
Ded MastDay 01.11.19

Yes what is the relationship, I do not remember what there was in the first part, though, and played. There's no plot. You're the one, Skye is the mother of his Walker. Go kill everyone. Why? And Pooh knows.

L
Lobo 01.11.19

FiftyFour7250
Well, you can meet last years and to find the grave of his girlfriend yet

M
MunchkiN 616 01.11.19

the plot is. gg of the last part popped up in the same pants from the asylum he tried to kill people for the government. he didn't want to die and reanimated themselves nanotite behind the boxes so he seized the station and awakened all the shrines from which they were popping out and he turned out an army of boys from the ark, and he was not alone .
communication in General is that the game starts in the settlement built near the ark (one of those called gg from the first part) and will need to overtake other ARKS on the dzhyp
and looking there in the first part of Apophis fell, and began the post-Apocalypse and the second part also dropped Apophis and also started the post-Apocalypse

O
Odin Znakomka 01.11.19

FiftyFour7250
A direct continuation of the first part. The main villain is General Cross from the first part, and all the main plot characters are also from the same doctor Kvasir, John Marshall, and Luz Hagar, you can also find a lot of outof-the characters from the first part or their descendants. But the whole lore of the game, you can learn only by collecting the tablets, reading the entries and listening to audio diaries. If only to follow the plot, consisting of ten short missions, then you won't know absolutely nothing.