3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Graveyard212 05.04.21 10:16 pm

The game runs in a soapy resolution that cannot be changed (Killing Floor 2)

A laptop with 2 video cards, at first the game worked fine, but after the next update about six months ago it started to run 320 * 240. I tried to solve the problem with different methods (see below), came to some results, but I could not solve the problem. Version from egs.
List of actions that were taken:
1) Reinstalling drivers, c libraries, rearranging the game.
2) Checking on which video card the game is running. (At first it was simple, after each time I checked it using different methods)
3) Waiting for several updates.
4) Changes to parameters in ini files
5) working with the kilingfloor2 folder from the Mygames folder (it is created automatically there, this is not the main game folder)
6) reinstalling the old version of Windows and all over again, then a complete reinstallation to the newest version.
7) various dances with tambourines to clarify the results. Bottom line
:
1) the kilingfloor2 folder from mygames always has a read-only attribute, but not the files in it, regardless of the version of Windows, rights and disabling methods. However, if you create a directory tree yourself without this attribute and upload files there, the game sees them, but nothing changes.
2) the game runs 100% on a discrete video card.
3) changes in compatibility do not affect this
4) technical support will not help.
You are the last hope, and this is only a fraction of the tried and tested methods.
2 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 05.04.21

Graveyard212
Is the menu in the game generally usable? Can't go to settings?
Alternatively, try using Alt + Enter to turn off full-screen mode

G
Graveyard212 28.06.21

_iSTALKER_
I'm sorry I didn't answer for a long time, but now I'm not a fan of the game, but a hater of this piece of shit, your method was also used, the menu is very relatively usable, you can't read the texts. This problem is not only for me, but they do nothing with it, I hope the unfinished x ***** will bend and cause losses to the creators