3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tellmewhenidead 05.04.21 10:18 pm

Fps jumps on a good PC (little fps) (Fortnite)

Hello everyone, after buying a new PC, there was a problem (only in fortnight), after starting the computer, I turn on the fortnight, the fps is excellent, about 300, then I fold up and open the browser, the fps drops to 100, the RAM is not loaded, the percentage is not hollow, vidyuha too holds up well, after closing, fps remains about 100 fps, only restarting the PC helps, but after starting the browser, there is little fps again, sometimes after several ALT + Tab fps can return to the previous 300, but after 2-3 seconds it immediately decreases to 100 , tried to check the game, did not reinstall the game.
PS That there is such a problem on direct 11, that on alpha (performance), the settings are minimal.
pc specs: ryzen 5 3500, 1060 3 gb, 8 gb Ram 3200 MHz.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngwardIn 05.04.21

What is latency ozu? Did you disperse the operatives yourself? Which manufacturer? What motherboard and on what chipset?

V
VETER15 05.04.21

tellmewhenidead
After starting the browser, its background tools (extensions, and others) are launched. Which turn off after reboot.
I suspect that there are many extensions in the browser!

M
Marsj 05.04.21

The browser is gluttonous and asks for food. 8 GB of RAM is not enough for a buggy browser. Change your browser.