3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grom555 05.04.21 10:18 pm

Chapter 3: Temple (Risen)

Even though I don't understand what to do after the Inquisitor took the skull and went behind the big gate to the titan, tell me, I can also help you with a thread.
53 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 05.04.21

Talk to Ursegor and go collect the equipment of the Titan Lord. Then come and poke the Inquisition. Well, and take part in a very strange showdown with titanium.

G
Grom555 05.04.21

Damn, thanks, I just took the whole set appeared for myself and the bug came out, Gee))

W
WarDiman 05.04.21

Damn, tell me what to do there people are hammering the wall the inquisitor reads the inscriptions and what to do I xs tell me pliz

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 05.04.21

The GG should read the inscriptions, not the Inquisitor, that is, you read it - you talk to the Inquisitor, you run back and Nautilus will help you.

W
Wergil 05.04.21

At the very beginning of chapter 3, the inquisitor asks you to open the gate and says to go north, he reached a metal cage with two altars, one bust was found in the lizards, and the second where to find I don’t know

G
Grom555 05.04.21

Gee, brother, there is a trick, when you open the gate, you need to turn two levers, go to the north there to the tower, go up to stand against the window, fly there by levitation, there the Guard beat him up, then go down the corridor to this cage, there you take this lizard bust, you put both on the pedestal.

W
Wergil 05.04.21

Yeah thanks

r
requiemmm 05.04.21

The detachment, which has a map, is near the hunter's house, with whom they went to the girger :)

A
Alexander12343 05.04.21

I didn't like the 3rd chapter, we stupidly wet the lizards, and with my staff you can kill them.

t
trywler 05.04.21

how to open the sliding gate?

p
pO_OshOK 05.04.21

People, tell me how to solve the problem. When the inquisitor just opened the door to the temple (end of the second chapter), he sent me inside, so I ran. I opened all the doors, I beat all the foot-and-mouth disease, even a squad with a map and he killed, but then that's it, I don’t know where to go. I return to the very entrance to the temple and then the inquisitor runs at me, says they say run after me and chapter 3 begins. We reach with him to the door (already open), he “says open it,” turns away and that's it, he doesn't want to talk to me. What to do, how to make him go further?

m
mikka1 05.04.21

Ignatius, after completing all the tasks, invited him to take the flame, all the magicians are standing there, but there is no inquisitor, what to do

p
pO_OshOK 05.04.21

mikka1
if in chapter 3, then there was a quest - in the monastery, free the monastery and collect all the magicians. It was necessary to soak all the lizards and gather the magicians in the hall with fire. And the inquisitor in the shlyateso temple and further along the quest you need to look for the armor of the titan. If you play as Don and on assignment you come to the Inquisitor in Chapter 2 then a glitch, although unlikely, there are no serious glitches in the game. I play for Don, I didn’t play for the Inquisition, so if you play for the Inquisition, sorry, I can’t help you

D
DeMoZ 05.04.21

> I did not like the 3rd chapter, we stupidly wet the lizards, and with my staff, you will kill them altogether.
I hit everyone with a bow and it's so easy that even Fred doesn't have to be called

S
SatEn 05.04.21

with the crossbow of the titans even better

Z
Z1_Key 05.04.21

Help, I can’t find a squad with a map and lower the bridge !!

d
dihlofos2009 05.04.21

Go to the right of the inquisitor to the bridge over the lava (there is still a dude worth "Commandant" like his name). The lava bridge is extended by a shot or telekinesis. Go further into the cave, you will come out to Jorgenson. Talk to him and go further to the exit from the caves into the valley. So follow the road to the Druid's house. And then to the house of Jasmine and Henrik (they still had a wolf - he helped you). In general, lizards with a map hang out near this house.
In principle, you can go to this house in a different way, teleporting, for example, somewhere.
Once you take away the card, run to Mendoza.

M
Minas Tirith 05.04.21

Guys who had a glitch, when in chapter 3 you put all the skulls on the altars, the door opens and the game stops in place as the doors opened, the game seems to hang, I can’t see anything else I can’t do. Tell me PLIZ !!!

d
dihlofos2009 05.04.21

Minas-tirith
I did not have this, but on the forum someone already wrote about it. Only saved after this moment helped.

A
AlexDzyuba 05.04.21

And where to crawl with the nautilus to lower the big bridge?