3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nukio 12.04.21 10:59 pm

Poor graphics at maximum settings (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

All settings are at the maximum, and the graphics seem to be at the minimum, everything is in pixels. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.04.21

it is worth studying the topic of anti-aliasing in the game and turning off everything that does contrast or sharpen. it will also go to the nvdia panel in the case of nvid and look in the global drivers for gamma correction and disable it.
I did not play this ace, but it seems to me that the contrast is twisted or the graphics are bad, or it's some kind of DLSS. even in dof some kind of pixels this happened in the old games of the current.
maybe there is a high performance and low quality mode in the drivers, but I'm not sure that it will give such a contribution.

n
nukio 12.04.21

MunchkiN 616
Video card rx 6700 xt, according to the idea, there should be no problems at all)

P
Protocol10 12.04.21

nukio
If the resolution is full head, then in any case the grafon will be gallant in all new games. If you want grafon and clarity without pixel soap - onli 4k monik and the corresponding hardware, at least folk 3060 at least for average settings in 4k. I've tested it in 1080p and 1440p and 2160p. Digestible only at 2160p, everything below and somehow shabby and not at all impressive looks. Which is for some reason the same with RDR2 and cyberpunk. Why so, no idea, but it is so, minus if you want.

C
Ca1998 12.04.21

Unscrew this thing to the maximum or if it lags then reduce the rest of the settings or not to the maximum twist

n
nukio 12.04.21

Ca1998
thanks, but not in her I think

C
Ca1998 12.04.21

nukio
Think? Have you tried to change?

n
nukio 12.04.21

Ca1998
does not solve the problem itself, only the FPS eats, that's not the point, everything is fine in the odyssey, there is some kind of garbage

a
andrey-47 27.04.21

nukio
Try to deliver Reshade. With the Lumasharpen filter, the game becomes much clearer. But the graph in this part is really strange.

a
andrey-47 27.04.21

nukio
https://www.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/file/assassins_creed_valhalla_udalenie_blyura-1076439
https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/tech/mylnoe_izobrazhenie-996547/

l
logostramus 27.04.21

The range of vegetation is just awful

T
The Horned Lord 27.04.21

nukio wrote: Have you
encountered such a problem?
It looks like some kind of adaptive resolution, you can have any game stand and does less to correct "performance" this thing always works crookedly, turn it off if it is in the game. She is in the odyssey ...

n
nukio 24.05.21

Solved, Change old Win 10, to Win 10 pro with latest updates.