3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripmagarip 12.04.21 10:59 pm

RTX2070 Works 100% plowing even when idle.

Allah are young. So the card is playing 100% all the time. I did not attach any importance to this, but then I thought about it. Why the hell would she give when I type, suppose. I tried to search for miners, I could not find it. I cleaned the computer both in the physical and in the "spiritual" sense. Everything is the same. PAMAGITI!
Core i5 10600kf
16gb RAM
Rtx2070 (respectively)
(mother) Z490 a pro xs

cho still need
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 12.04.21

ripmagarip The
maximum performance mode can be enabled in the computer and video driver settings, change.

Remove the video driver, during the installation of the new video driver, check the clean install checkbox.

I
IngwardIn 12.04.21

ripmagarip
if you were overclocking a video card along a curve, you could fix the voltage and frequency with the letter L.
In any case, try to reset the video card settings in the afterburner.
You can also do a clean installation of the drivers, it might help.
If nothing helps, most likely it is a miner, you could easily add it to the "trusted" ones yourself, along with some crack. When a video card is idle with a load of 100%, look in the task manager, which tasks load the system, they are often disguised as system ones.
In theory, in games, performance should drop, but not a fact, since I heard that there are those who adapt to conditions.

M
Marsj 12.04.21

And when the Internet is off, the load is 100%?

P
Protocol10 12.04.21

ripmagarip
Wangui that he hooked up the miner with some kind of repack. So it loads.

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

ripmagarip
open the task manager for a start and look there that is eating resources. If this is some kind of suspicious garbage - you can drive its name into Google. Or tell us if Google has banned you.

j
jax baron 12.04.21

Protocol10
In Your Wet Places