3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master_Hendo 12.04.21 10:59 pm

Asgard. Side quest. Problems (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Greetings. Faced the problem of completing the quest "Milk of Heart Feelings", can anyone have it? The cow stood still and that was it. When I break all the walls (wooden), she comes out here and stands there, just turns her head and that's it. How to solve? reloading saves does not help

Spoiler

5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 12.04.21

Master_Hendo
Try another side effect and then go back to the cow

M
Master_Hendo 12.04.21

Problem still exists. I also cannot find the 30th tear of Ymir (possibly a bug). Completed all the side effects that were possible, returned to the quest with the cow, she stands in the same place
Spoiler

d
dilat 12.04.21

Master_Hendo
If I remember correctly, the Asgard story will open access to the last tear. There was a similar problem with a cow for a long time, but it was solved as described above. I don't know what else to say about her ...

M
Master_Hendo 12.04.21

dilat approx
. Thank you, let's move on to the plot, let's see what and how

A
ArXangel_ann 12.04.21

Master_Hendo
There most likely because of the stone - you have it moved to the cow, but you need to move away from it. Plus, you need to break the fences completely so that not a single board is left. She should not go to where you are standing, but to the left, into the passage behind the stone. This stone must be moved there all the way. If he gets stuck there, kill the nepis and throw his body at the stone. It will move him.