3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 12.04.21 10:59 pm

Stream DII Resurrected (Diablo 2)

on twitch MrLlamaSC right now
46 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 12.04.21

DELETEEND
The single while connected to the Internet is being tested to load servers. Blizzy wrote about it. On release, the single will work regardless of the Internet.

O
Obsessed 12.04.21

yesterday bourgeois and koala were streaming, the koala even bothers me, the second bourgeois (dbrunski125) is also a deer of some kind, llama constantly found bazhiks and said that "it's so broken": D well, xs, I have to look for myself .. I have drawings of runes and gear in Inven do not like Pts. in some places the grafon is better, and the drawing is worse. or the old piccha is too ingrained in the brain)) the
koala says there are no pals in the alpha fuuuu ..: D The

animation is reset to zero)
DELETEEND, all this can be a very unpleasant moment if it remains, yeah

D
DELETEEND 12.04.21

Obsessed
there finally can only be a sorka and a beaver so far and 2 acts ... (as if all this was not entered for additional
money )) So sho swinging to 30 levels will probably take a long time to check all the animation skills) (but like / players 8 works)

Obsessed wrote:
all this can be a very unpleasant moment if it remains,
but pvp will not scare fathers away! And that's why they are fathers ... What are the old ones))) And the brain is already weak to learn)

O
Obsessed 12.04.21

DELETEEND, about the brain is very relevant, the game is not very new ..: DD

O
Oxycanta 12.04.21

Obsessed,
I personally did not like picches of armor, especially leather ones. It looks like in the process of drawing at some point they decided to just score, left it as it is, only added glare / glow. But directly dressed on the characters look pretty cool. I got it.

We liked very much that they brought in exactly everything that was missing in D2: the window of full enchant stats; shared chest; updating the gamble window by button; well, and more. If they also add a drop filter, it will be the very thing.

O
Obsessed 12.04.21

Oxycanta, yes, you said better about drawing items.

the drop filter will be added, it will be the very thing.
but here they will be banned for mentioning resource corrected; D

O
Oxycanta 12.04.21

Obsessed,
Obsessed wrote:
but here they will be banned for mentioning resource-targeted; D
Taking into account that all the above-described innovations (including the drop filter) are additional functionality of triangles and the PlugY mod, the game itself should be banned as third-party software.

D
Dobermn 12.04.21

Che, someone sent an alpha here?

D
DELETEEND 12.04.21

here is your karmikkoala .. It got to the blizzard ... This is an animation)) I was still waiting to see it .. Such a hat)) In the original, at least it looks like a storm .. And then some barebukhs fall. Yet all perpendicular to the land .. If only randomchik by degrees into the path barebuhov added ..

Spoylerhttps: //clips.twitch.tv/FurryMuddyClipzLitFam-8iIagNmGtWUtU6iC

have to wait for 30 forty shoby orb to see .. Well, the beaver and the Fury BB amki

A beaver too found .. and also not very BB .. Maybe with two guns it is more interesting
Spoiler

O
Oxycanta 12.04.21

DELETEEND,
there is only a signal tape missing and a sign with the inscription "Caution, icicles!" The animation clearly does not pull on the legendary end game skill ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

DELETEEND
I am only waiting for the groch animation. Grochi 100% will look realistic - shit on the dosmpekhi there, peck meat from folen. Well, it's a worm, it's interesting to look at the worm.

S
Sanchez ramirez 12.04.21

And I like how they left the stamina. Probably the most immobile skills will consume it.

O
Obsessed 12.04.21

DELETEEND,: D even the vidos with blizzom tupits hell, but it seems like the clip .. moreover, it seems to be slowed down, but besides that, it doesn’t play, then it plays .. here the people wrote above: "Ugh, I forgot Twitch then in Russia now underestimated "...
close so-so animation, in normas, but ww yeah ..: D began to look strange. maybe there animation to ias has become attached and with fast fluff will be AS RANSCHE? ))

D
DELETEEND 12.04.21

Obsessed
try to reduce the quality .. I'm fine and in 1080 everything ..

Finally, I did not notice any underestimation of the twitch.
xs ... In an understating office about twitch and did not even hear ... Too small part of the audience of tama. Compared to youtube. They sit with their toys and play .. Only if MTS has bothered Vova to promote his mixer somehow)

O
Ondal's Wisdom 12.04.21

passed
But if the pseudo-microphone is rolled out to the PG, it will be the most legendary of the projects, comparable to thermonuclear energy and a vaccine against cancer!

O
Obsessed 12.04.21

The wisdom of Ondal, the main thing is to file the wigs. and drop mules; DDDDD

D
Dobermn 12.04.21

The wisdom of Ondal
Firk has been rolling out the remaster for the 5th year already, and will crack it a little more)))

F
FludoTron 12.04.21

Yes lan, all the gameplay on pg on mules is tied up, which do not fit with the remaster)

D
Dobermn 19.04.21

FludoTron's
days of piracy are over, so expecting anything other than "third-party resources" (God forgive me) is stupid now.
but it would be cool, because ping in d2r is unlikely to get better)

F
FludoTron 19.04.21

Dobermn
If you use the D3 network code developments, then everything will be fine. Blizzards have the closest servers in Europe, but even playing with a 3g-modem with a ping of 300ms - the delays in it were not felt from the word at all. In general, I think D3 is the best game in terms of optimizing multiplayer play.