3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VohaPatoha 12.04.21 10:59 pm

Daggers (Diablo 2)

I am interested in the practice of using this class of cold weapons in the game. Its features, differences within the class, unique types, frequent modifiers on a given weapon, who is best used and who uses it from enemies.
14 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.04.21

Like first love for this type of weapon, and then using it?) Respect!
Unfortunately, the combat use of the dagger in this game was unjustifiably omitted. Seriously, no one uses it, although for me it would be quite good for a necro-dagger: there is a skill, but he does not know how to hold a dagger. We would have made him an uninterruptible 5-frame attack, which is what this weapon class implies in real life, but no. The situation is not saved even by the fact that the daggers themselves in the game are represented by quite suitable specimens, it would be dishonest to apat them higher in relation to the heavier types of chill.
And what remains ... necru is any dagger with a high attack speed: it will inflict damage from the skill. Melee can consider Fleshripper as a temporary version (nekru so it is also possible, but why, when there is Poison Nova and DF?).

f
fji 12.04.21

Rumor has it that there is a build (construction) in which a daring and brave sorceress controlled by an experienced player from the darkest part of the lower pool can go through an Uber quest and get a standard for passing, having a flashripper dagger in his hand and a couple of three tricks in service. It sounds crazy, but legends (rumors) about such a daring sorceress occasionally excite the minds of the players of both pools
. daggers often have a +3 to the Barbarian's shouts.
There is also a rather useful dagger called wizardspike. It gives a lot to casters and is often used to get bonuses in the form of +50 to casting speed, getting high resistances, etc. As a weapon of a milishnik, such a dagger, like the previous one, is not used.
Some characters use daggers called the Gull as a melee weapon to search for valuable items. Usually they are used either when the character has a low lvl, or when there is no Alibaba sword and runes to buy this Alibaba sword.
The use of other types of daggers is rarer and even more questionable from my point of view😊

j
jack7cat 12.04.21

If you find Ethereal Fleshripper 300% enhanced damage, you can pump Blade Fury Asya for it, and when you get rich, replace the ax with "Death" Ettin Ax or Ethereal Rune Master 270% ed 5 sok under 5 Ohm. ))
Blade Fury As on PG is not visible yet - it is necessary to fix it, and it's good that he raised the topic with daggers. )
By the way, there is a feeling that the daggers on the mechanics are just more sharpened for Asya: ax / mace / hammer / sword classes of guns give +% damage from investments in strength, and claw / dagger equally from strength + dexterity: there on them +% damage = [strength * 75/100] and [dexterity * 75/100].
It is a pity that the developers did not come up with anything on daggers for Asya - it seems to me that there was an idea, but they did not have time. )
If anyone finds Ethereal Rune Master 270% ed 5 sok, write in a personal - maybe I'll drink BF Asya for the sake of PG. ))

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

jack7cat wrote:
"Death" Ettin Ax ax or Ethereal Rune Master 270% ed 5 sok under 5 Ohm
claw mastery came in recently, asked - it gives nothing at all, right?

a magpie with a meat-grabber running around in the yoke, nothing unusual, except for the terrible breaks of the magpie itself.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 12.04.21

Sweety_Mustard
So BF only takes damage from weapons, not from passives.

In theory, a clawed asya can be done with 2x fools or with fools + chaos.

O
Obsessed 12.04.21

As a weapon of a milishnik, such a dagger, like the previous one, is not used.
fji, I was once overwhelmed to swing a firm-cut. © I did this by giving her a shaeled Wizzie (to silence the fire-lizard immune listers). It turned out not very well ..

claw mastery visited recently, asked
Sweety_Mustard, It is a pity that the developers did not come up with anything on daggers for Asya)

By the way, there is a feeling of
jack7cat, not only for you)

If anyone finds Ethereal Rune Master 270% ed 5 sok, write to PM - maybe I'll drink BF Asya for the sake of PG. ))
for Christ's sake try; D

p
passed 12.04.21

The Wisdom of Ondal wrote:
So BF only takes damage from weapons, not from passives.
Clos Masteri gives food and crit (but not ar) cocktails. Some thread chaos with + ck might be a good option. True, on the day there is even more crash and more crit. Ideally, you need a kefir rarka with a ton of food, ck and a couple of lo.

D
DELETEEND 12.04.21

jack7cat
finally, I started to download last season and started this one)
In this, even ettin dug 15ed 3ar 5sok! But then he chilled his fucking to the game, level 60)
So even the death did not brew in it. I have to go in one of these days, brew)

Sweety_Mustard The
wisdom of Ondal craftsmen
works there brokenly for bf, like .. Well, either I tested it in a broken way ..)))
But I also read something in the bourgeois language kada and tested it. I don’t remember what exactly doesn’t work ..

And in any case, a normal fulls will be more difficult to find than death). In order for him to overtake death in depass, he must be full ... + 300 ~ units, + ethereal Well, without skills 2/3 will somehow be
offensive)
fullsik ) Truth, I will all the same brew a totally low-stat death,
most likely, that's why I didn't cook it. So sho and dps bartuk will be more fun)!

add: called! 280 units (floor, taking into account the family 15 units on the bolve)). even shit on dps) .. though I'm level 59 and dressed for strength stupidly shob climbed an ax) with a hit there are some problems)

j
jack7cat 20.04.21

Obs, Wisdom, passed - thx for support and participation. ))
DEL, thx for the work in the editor - beautiful Fist. ))
About Claw Mastery: "Claw Mastery's AR bonus does not apply to blade fury, however the damage and the critical strike do apply", as said above, has passed, plus Crushing Blow works with 1/8 ranged penalty.
So BF Asya among forty and fallen, which is like dirt, is a real PG challenge, but all the more interesting! ..))

D
DELETEEND 20.04.21

that's not really an editor)
I'm too lazy for an editor)

k
kot-stargazer 20.04.21

Divinarius and Fang of Arakaali are the norm of the dagger, for physical enchantment, the Edge of Cold Iron is still not very good.))

O
Obsessed 20.04.21

kot-stargazer, and rarki? I remember seeing THIS, mmmm ...

k
kot-stargazer 20.04.21

Obsessed
with their clothes

O
Obsessed 20.04.21

kot-stargazer, thank you, but I kagbe in the continuation of your theme meant poeshu mirrored daggers ..)) the fact that the bourgeoisie are blunt on rark and all sorts of there Famine / Destruction is a bayan already mossy: D