3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sweettooth026 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Locked door at Barak Hotel (Alien: Isolation)

I play ps4. 11 mission, you need to return to the SB headquarters. I reach the hotel Barak, the door through which you need to go further is locked. How can this be? I tried previous downloads, started the mission again, nothing happens. What to do? Is this a glitch or did I do something wrong?
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 12.04.21

Are you sure that this is the THAT door? As far as I remember, this is the same mission where you are thrown into space with an alien together. So just come closer to the door. The siren will go off, they will announce to you on the radio that you have been set up and you can safely go in the opposite direction to the airlock.
And if I'm wrong, watch the video on the internet. YouTube is full of walkthroughs.

r
review_game 12.04.21

Or, (I just don't remember where this hotel is), you need to get to the Security Council headquarters through a hatch in the floor.

s
sweettooth026 12.04.21

sam74
No, this is after a mission with a stranger, the stranger has already flown away, you need to return to your own)
There, the door in the hotel is lit red, and in the video passages it is green and you need to go through it further, there are no other options. How can this be?

r
review_game 12.04.21

sweettooth026
Then I don't remember. I haven't played for a long time.
Here they write: http: //www.gameawards.ru/article/202/-alien-isolation/
Spoiler So, we are looking for another way. On the lower floor, you will need to go through the intermediate level, and in it, use the stairs and climb up to the floor above. As you rise, then move to the doors that will open to you. You will soon find yourself at the Barak Hotel, and on your computer you can find messages 100 and 101.

Go to the northern part to the service corridor - A. Go down to the floor below this corridor. One of the southern doors is open here, so you can go through it, after which you will find yourself in a Chinese restaurant called Medusa's Ink. There is a hatch on the floor. Through this hatch you can get into the next room of this restaurant. In this room, you can find messages 096 and 097 along with a token. You can also unlock the front doors so that you do not take such a long route again.

Return back to the corridor and move forward along it and soon you will get to the room of the chief of security. In his room, you can find message 103 and audio recording 104, and in the east room, where interrogations are conducted, you will find audio recording 102 and another token. As it turns out, in the bureau - all people will be killed and only one person will remain alive. Sit this person at the control panel and move in search of our android.

You need to find Samuels in the Sigson, so head back to the transit and from here go to the medical science tower.

s
sweettooth026 12.04.21

Here is a person with the same problem http://steamcommunity.com/app/214490/discussions/0/620696522198675933/
On the screenshots I have the same

r
review_game 12.04.21

sweettooth026
I remembered everything. Turn back and down the stairs. You need to rest against another door. And she will say that the door is locked. After the conversation, the door in the upstairs room is unlocked.
Here, at the 18th minute

. I just had this once, too. I ran, poked at different doors and the door opened

a
artem bo 12.04.21

guys, you have to go to the headquarters with the door closed where the dialogue will be played in which the androids jam the police chief. After that, you will have a task and it will seem that the headquarters door is locked. And everything will work