3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhigalin 12.04.21 11:10 pm

Void Aura (Divinity: Original Sin)

I met creatures with an aura of emptiness, quests with spells and carrying weapons from tinebrium, I went through, how to bring them down?
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnimaTed 12.04.21

You stealth to a large bloodstone and smash it with a teneberium weapon

z
zhigalin 12.04.21

ATP passed, the imp friend said thank you, and said to continue to deal with Elliandra, which means which location to go to, and at the same time - how to get through the poisonous tree?

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

madmax1488
Large blood stone. Break up.

Spoiler

S
Solomon Solovievsky 12.04.21

And I climbed everything - I can't find a normal Tenebria weapon to break this garbage.

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovyovskiy
I beat him with a hammer for half an hour, the hammer was tenebrae :), 10 times this hammer broke, I thought it was necessary :), like it collapses and is treated, then collapses again. A bow without additives flew away from several shots.

Spoiler

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovievsky
SpoilerIn the hunter's camp, in Grotilda's hiding place, there are several, you will see from the basement of the tavern.

S

Temenqo
> hunter camp
Sorry, what is this location?

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovievsky
This is where the ghostly forest is. From the settlement of the innocent to the right not far, hold on to the left hand, there will be a bridge. Or near the village of goblins, to the north-northwest, the troll Archibald (if the name is not mistaken) is guarding the bridge. Go right to the end.

S

Temenqo
Better screen throw = D

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovievsky

Spoiler

S

Temenqo
Thank you, but this is the location with the tree felled at the beginning?

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovievsky
Yes.

S

Temenqo
And tell me how to get into this cache? I've already found the key.

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovievsky

S

Temenqo
I used this torch, saw a hatch under the table, but they caught me by the hand.
It turns out that when they catch it, there is no interaction with the object?

J
JWT 12.04.21

Solomon Solovyovskiy
So this hatch into the basement, where the arsenal is, you see a screen with a window, throw the pyramid there and move, then there you will go out.

T
Temenqo 12.04.21

Solomon Solovyovsky
Everything that is highlighted in red, such as theft, if there are people nearby, must be used with invisibility on the character. And to steal, get into the pocket of the characters, you have to be in stealth mode, the "C" key by default.

R
Requiem13 12.04.21

At the expense of tenebrous weapons and bloody crystal ... In general, there was a quest given by Brandon in Silverglen to rob the king of trolls, in his cave there are several lived with tenebriums - we get it (do not forget the pickaxe) and bring it to Brandon, (to complete the quest, you need everything 1 ore, so the rest can be dropped on the ground, turn in the quest and pick up the discarded one). So we melt this ore into ingots (this can be done in Saisile behind an abandoned house) and by imposing it on your used murder weapon (well, that is, craft, or how to say more precisely - a tenebrium ingot is not ore, but ingots for your weapon), although apart from staves, we do the effect of damage by tenebrum - this is quite enough to break this bloody crystal, without reaching the immaculate settlement or whatever these fanatics are and not looking for tenebrum weapons, I don’t even know what it looks like =) because it has already passed =). Good luck.

A
Alexey Linnik 12.04.21

Oh! Thank you all!)) Although not my question. And about the cache in the basement of the tovern and about the "imposition" of the ingot on the weapon and about the invulnerable demons.

s
sayros1 12.04.21

And if I play with 2 magicians with lone wolf perks, I will give them swords now ... = / The

game is now chtoli replayed, not resetting everything so that the stats can be pumped differently, and then back again ...

Playing two summoners is really fun , and here is such a fragment from the developers.