3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V0l0dya 12.04.21 11:10 pm

Magic problems with the rx 580

Hello. Faced a strange problem.
Configuration:
Video - XFX RX 580 8 GB
Perc - Core i5-10400f
Ram - 16 gb ddr4
PSU - Cooler master mve 320v 700w
Monitor - SAMSUNG C27G54TQW 27 "

The video card outputs the image through hdmi, but stubbornly does not want to work through Displayport. How it all looks: only the displayport is plugged in, I start it, everything seems to start, but there is no image and the CPU indicator on the motherboard is on. The first thing I did was rewind the percentage. But it's not about him, because if you plug in hdmi, everything works. On vidyuhe 3 dp connectors, the result is the same from each. At the same time, the old gtx 660 works fine on dp with this monitor. I read about the 20pin problem, bought another cable, more expensive, better and with a 20m pin chopped off. All the same. I disassembled the cable itself (there is no way to ring) - nothing goes to the contact there. So it's not about the wire. I cut the monitor out of the socket, turned on the computer - the computer started up, the indicator is off! Plugged Monique into an outlet - and the image is! Magic is direct. But after the reboot, the story is again the same. I didn’t dabble with this, because it’s hardly just that the test is not passed at startup. So it's not clear where to dig. I already updated the BIOS of the card itself, I thought you never know. But that didn't change anything. I also updated the motherboard bios. Maybe you need some kind of special version of the BIOS? I would gladly update the vidyuhu, but taking into account the current deficit, even my 580 costs 4 times more than I took it. In general, the new one is not an option, but I don't really want to sit on the 660 with a 2k monitor ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 12.04.21

V0l0dya Have you tried playing
with the versions / settings of the video card drivers?

V
V0l0dya 12.04.21

Len4ik00N
I tried, rolled back the firewood, changed settings through the AMD utility, turned off all additional functions, everything was useless ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.04.21

V0l0dya
Spoiler
Not?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

V0l0dya
There was a similar problem, but as it turned out, the cable did not fully fit into the video card connector, since it was not large in the case for a whip on the back of the connector where the video card is inserted

L
Len4ik00N 12.04.21

V0l0dya
Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact name, in the BIOS mat. board, in the settings there is an item that is responsible for the priority of video output. Usually it is on "auto", try to manually select a discrete video card

a
airarise777 21.10.22

V0l0dya Did you
solve the problem? everything is the same after the 660 by 580 map