3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StoneChewer 12.04.21 11:10 pm

Terrible lags in the absence of system load (Detroit: Become Human)

I can't figure out who is the culprit for long freezes and consistently low FPS. Poke your nose, please, what actions can be taken to eliminate?
Tried graphics settings from minimum (including resolution and scaling) to maximum possible.
fps at a minimum of 20-30 but constant friezes as if I'm playing on a loose screw.

Configuration
Win10
the i3 3220
gtx 1060 3g
installed on the SSD.

A screenshot of the maximum settings.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 12.04.21

How
much is StoneChewer GPU loaded?

E
Egor179 12.04.21

VETER15
4%

E
Egor179 12.04.21

Alternatively, while you are standing and not turning the camera, the percent is not loaded, but you start to rotate, the location, objects, decals and percent are loaded to the full, that's freezing

M
Marsj 12.04.21

Mystic: 4% and 63 degrees, at 100% GPU will burn.
And so the 2-core processor does not pull the GPU.
Spoilerhttps: //pc-builds.com/calculator/Core_i3-3220/GeForce_GTX_1060_3GB/0nK0Vwlu/8/100

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

Change the percentage if you don't want to change the motherboard, then in your case buy i7 3770k or without k

V
VETER15 12.04.21

StoneChewer
* High temperature of the video card (were you using programs to increase the frequency? Set the usual frequency in them).
* Is the hull well-purged? Does cat hair not fly around the body?
* The processor is too old:
- the minimum parameters for the game - 4 cores and higher
- low-frequency,
- with integrated graphics (look where the cable from the monitor is connected, must be connected to the video card) - I
think it's time has come, even if the SSD is plugged in. And the STOs themselves are not always well made.

g
gennaz 12.04.21

StoneChewer
The culprit of all your problems, the system as a whole.
For maximum settings, you need a powerful PC.
Spoiler
You better postpone the game until better times when you can build yourself a normal PC.

S
StoneChewer 12.04.21

VETER15
Marsj
gennaz
Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Read all your answers. Thank you, I understand the system as a whole is weak.
But I suspected that all the ingredients must be sweating on their last legs when trying to play this.
Tested the temperature of the gpu under load. I did not change the frequencies.
There is no abnormal heating, the temperature fluctuates around 75-77 degrees.

k
keteleiotes 28.06.21

also strong drawdowns from 71 to 30 can be, very strange, video card rtx 2060 - 50%, i5-9400f - 90 + -%