3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hann 12.04.21 11:14 pm

Walkthrough and help (Hitman: Codename 47)

Everything related to difficulties in missions and tasks, goals and ways to accomplish them - here.
45 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gulika 12.04.21

Stuck at one of the very first stages !!! Where you need to remove the head of police and leave the amulet in the restaurant, while managing to hide the body !! Passed several times, and quietly and in black :))) But you see the management do not like how I did it .... What do they want from me ??

H
Hecaxap 12.04.21

You choose a Beretta with a silencer and a cord. You run to the restaurant, climb into the toilet window, throw out the Beretta. You run to the red one as soon as he entered the map, strangle with a string, drag it away, throw it into the well, jump there, change clothes. You enter the main entrance of the restaurant, chatting with a policeman. Hitman says that he needs to freshen up, take the key from the bartender, go to the toilet, take the Beretta. Carefully open the door 1-2 shots at the bad cop. You close the door, jump out of the window and tear to the place of evacuation. Total minimum ammunition, minimum casualties.

N
Nitro25 12.04.21

People help me, too, I got stuck on this mission, but everything is much more complicated for me than just "I did it wrong."

Let me explain: At the beginning of the mission, I only have a pistol with a silencer and a simple one ... and both are not loaded at all! No cord ... what to do? (((

M
Maximko 12.04.21

2 Nitro25:

Before starting the mission, you need to buy equipment .. and including ammunition.

N
Nitro25 12.04.21

Yes, I already understood =) thanks

F
Flynn 12.04.21

Hecaxap
In fact, it is better to take the key immediately after the start of the mission, kill it, hide the body, enter the restaurant through the window, leave the amulet in the latrine, and shoot the cop without talking to him. And then, when you go to the toilet, he is waiting for you at the exit, tells you that your eyes are too wide for a Chinese and starts shooting, hence - a nix.

K
King in the world 12.04.21

Yes, this mission is very easy!

-
-Webster2907- 12.04.21

People help mi I can’t go through this mission don’t know how to leave an amulet

N
NEKISH 12.04.21

just in a cafe you come to the table, you get an amulet and press. book to throw to throw the object the
most zapara will be at the end of the game when you will run around the psychiatric hospital, I passed the last two missions for three hours

K

NEKISH And for me they are easy.

N
NEKISH 12.04.21

maybe, but I went through about 7 years ago, as I remember, I was completely worn out at the end

people are you worn out on this mission? duck further it will be even more difficult very bad

N
NEKISH 12.04.21

community people need help ask

K

The hardest one is about the ship!

N
NEKISH 12.04.21

these are 2 missions, I passed them very quickly

S
Swamt 12.04.21

And to me, on the contrary, about the ship, the mission seemed very easy.

44447777 12.04.21

Because you did everything silently. And you try to take a minigun and fire at everyone :)

S
Swamt 12.04.21

Well, yes, we must try ...

S
Spotlight kid 12.04.21

Brothers, hello! Can you please tell me I'm stuck in a hotel. Fatty flunked. I see a bomb in the X-ray room, but I can't get there. What's wrong?

S
Swamt 12.04.21

Read the walkthrough ...

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 12.04.21

Draste, people! I'm here in the murder mission of "Lee-Hong" stuck on this: after exchanging a figurine for poison, Lee-Hong comes to the restaurant, right? I take the poison, go to the plate of borscht, right-click, but I can't poison the dish. What should I do?