3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darti 12.04.21 11:14 pm

Upgrade your mules, for free. (Diablo 2)

From you - unpowered mules dragged to cells up to the 4th act of hell.
Leave me for a couple of hours, I give them unchanged, but already 15 lvl.
I don't touch quests and so on, I return everything as it is.

My profit is exp from a swing with mules.
Your profit is 15lvl mules, with which you can cook tiaras in imbuy, + if there is gold, I can pogamit for you on the amuli so that I will not give it up honestly. + I can throw gear on the cell as soon as it appears.

/ w null_sysvoid
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
kot-stargazer 12.04.21

And give mules with unbroken hf?

D
Darti 12.04.21

Read carefully
Darti wrote: I
don't touch quests and so on, I return everything as it is.
I do not care about hf / runes and other things, I cook outside of this, I have other interests. I'm only interested in classics and quality on it.

I think that it is necessary to chew a little, who is not in the subject. Mules, if you bring them to the same location where the spell is given + exp. Running hks for 75k or 190k is a tangible difference. To drive a steam locomotive for this, then the sense in speed is lost. I'm looking for symbiosis, to parasitize a little, because wigs lead a lot. For the one who leads, it makes no difference to break a mule of level 1 or 15. Bonuses on my part in the previous message.

Answering the question of trust. Zashkvar from my side, if such will emerge immediately. The most you can lose in this story is abstract hum.

f
firkax 12.04.21

That seems to be all the rules were, but no prison slang got out. And not disgusting yourself?

D
Darti 12.04.21

Excuse me, uncle, I won't be like this anymore ...

F
FludoTron 12.04.21

firkax wrote:
slang.
there is a normal Orthodox word adverb, why do you produce Anglicisms?

[
[_JENKA_] 12.04.21

Darti
we don't believe you, go from here

t
tango7 12.04.21

Is FludoTron
Orthodox? When was the last time you went to church?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.04.21

FludoTron
Fenya is it more special? UAHAHAHAHAHA

a
aaaaaSHKA 12.04.21

I see no reason to doubt the honesty of the person to whom you give your unbroken mules to swing a little with them on the classics.

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

I see no problem to swing my mules to swing a little on the classics. I see no reason to doubt the honesty either.

D
Darti 12.04.21

aaaaaSHKA
It's strange to hear this from you, the HKS have been running away for so long, not even one season.

Sweety_Mustard
Key mistake in the word "a little"

No problem to swing the mules, no problem. If I just want to run at PP8, I have mules.

I will repeat myself. ~ 75k exp drips from di to pp8, 190k with mules. Yes, mules can reset the exp, but it takes too long and drives you into depression. Carrying wigs for the sake of this, too, is pointless, tk. then the very essence of saving time is lost, and why do I need wigs if I do not play the loda.

A couple of people responded, they didn't throw anyone, they returned everything intact, even helped with their gear.

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.04.21

Darti is
just a standard scheme here -
One helped, two helped - earned a reputation and carried out monetization; D

a
aaaaaSHKA 27.04.21

Darti wrote:
It's strange to hear that from you, the xcs have been running away together for so long, not even one season.
What nickname do you mean?

q
qwerty1999 27.04.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
earned a reputation and carried out monetization
It couldn't be better

i
iNtu 27.04.21

This means that if you ran for 2 minutes in the xx, someone should drag the wig and leave it to you until you use it. To be more or less pumped up, you will need at least 10 permanent free slaves who will carry 10 wigs each day and then wait for you, leaving you a pass for 100 potential ghouls. Nichosi you have inquiries. And can no one care so much about your top ladder except yourself? And if a wig from a brow, then the server floor will work for you?

D
Darti 27.04.21

iNtu
What kind of heresy are you writing, what kind of slaves? What are you talking about? I explain:
1. Why does someone see in doing something together, some kind of slaves. That season, they took Null_value on Lod 99. We played on equal terms, there were runes, gear, uber, and quality. Nobody threw anyone, everyone brought a piece of their own into the process, it was cool and fun.
2. For those who did not understand. I'm not interested in lod. For those who do not understand at all, I am not interested in lod, I am not interested in lod, I am not interested in lod. I am not interested in pvp, in pvm everything that was interesting for me to see on a lod, I saw.
3. I have already tried to gather people for quality 99 on the classics https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/classic/vechernij_hks-874116/. I am sure if at that moment the ladder had not been dropped after six months, then everything would have worked out. By the way, there, too, everything was on an equal footing, I was not afraid to trust people and give accounts, no one threw anyone. Unfortunately, there were people that season, now they all fled. I hope I will still be able to gather the people.
4. I have been on pg since 2011. And practically from the very beginning I have been playing on cl. Find the topics where I threw someone. I give out clothes and I never count how many buzzes it costs, I'm not interested in that either. It so happened that I also gave soji fries, simply because the person is normal and he needs it more.

Now closer to the point:
1. 4 mules are enough, in principle, for 1-1.5 hours, a leisurely game, I start them only when obviously there is an exp on one of the VPs. Those. as it turned out, not that many mules were needed. I do not suggest anyone to wait for me, if you need to break urgently hf, what questions there may be.
2. The proposal implies mutual benefit, from personal communication with those who responded, I realized that about cooking tiaras, no one understood the essence at all. Strange, but I'll leave the link https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/gayd_po_imbue_perevod/
3. Mutual benefit again. At the moment, it turned out that I can offer my help with pulling mules in Act 3. The majority of paravozero do not have fallen. For me, it costs a maximum of 5 minutes to carry out grass and kill mefa, the benefit from mules for an hour +. So there is mutual benefit again.

I think there is nothing more to discuss here. If the topic is not interesting, ok - no question. I understand perfectly well that the arguments against are valid, no means no. Anyone interested, write in a personal.

K
Klassewer 27.04.21

Darti
Never mind, these are all trolls.
Well, what reasonable people will push something about unbroken mules from which you can steal hf. Such delirium is frank.