3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dronny_4 01.11.19 03:43 am

miners and traders L class are not joined with the station (X4: Foundations)

Rebuilt station plot for different commodities, the resources which are in the sector. The only thing not built a Dock in the form of healthy cross did not understand why he, after all, are joined to the base and others. Attributed to ships, including traders, L-class cargo drones. Everything was fine until I built a dock maintenance of ships L (for some reason in the category of construction and not Doc, I guess), stuck it to the solar battery. After some time began to appear the message that avtodorovtsy and autominer L can't carry out the order. It turned out they fly around the station, which is like a Daisy surrounded by icons of the trade, fly to dock, fly past and give this message. Set up more modules dock - did not help, and Doc-cross somehow doesn't want to stick to an existing design (maybe it is not needed, and is not the case?). Tried to put the cross aside and pave the tunnel to the existing structure, fussed for a long time and did not work.
How to fix what is missing or unnecessary? I would not want to destroy the space station modules or to change ships L on M...
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 01.11.19

Dronny_4 wrote:
Doc-cross somehow doesn't want to stick to the existing design
Doc cross, this is the same docking module for vehicles of classes L and XL...

D
Dronny_4 01.11.19

But it can be not connected with the rest of the design? Hanging over the base? And then I have green only in one place, far from the other modules...
Built... had vertical connectors to Supplement to a green the height of the dock.
Hattack Thank you very much! I hope after the construction of the problem will go away....
Left problem!