3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monolithian Charon 12.04.21 11:14 pm

What do you think of Raul Menendez? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Hello friends. Let's devote this topic to a discussion of the game's main antagonist.
Personally, throughout the game, I had an ambiguous attitude towards Menendez. At first, I had a negative attitude towards him, because a person who tried to get rich on the drug trade does not command respect. However, then my opinion changed. After the well-known events in Panama, his bloody struggle took on a different shade. He fought not only for revenge. He fought for his idea - the destruction of the capitalist system. Having destroyed hundreds of drones over the largest cities in the world, he made it clear that any system can be turned over. Yes, the destruction of the drones was exactly the message. He did not begin to kill civilians, like terrorists taking revenge on ordinary people, and not the heads of regimes they hate. Having lived through a personal tragedy, Raoul found his purpose in life, not allowing the feeling of revenge to prevail.
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 12.04.21

I think he did the right thing with Woods in one of the endings.

K
Krip01 12.04.21

Perhaps, but still he was cruel and brought the whole world into chaos!

C
Comrade Kote 12.04.21

He is an addict.

a
andrei76825 12.04.21

I sympathize with him, although anyone can be in his place!

D
DexentsMax 12.04.21

Gay game

i
igor from 1992 aka. No na 12.04.21

It is a pity that ya did not kill Mendes, he then put Woods.

M
Monolithian Charon 12.04.21

I think he did the right thing with Woods in one of the endings.

I think Woods regretted his mistake.

I
Infiltratоr 12.04.21

It was too late to regret; Menendez's revenge would have found him anyway.

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 12.04.21

The best character in the game. Not some banal terrorist, but a person who goes to his goal and deserves respect. True, I still put a bullet in his forehead. We must replay and keep alive.

X
Xiahou Dun 12.04.21

Such a normal dude - in his youth he looks like a gay, and in old age too. Innocently offended by the Americans - he and Dad had just opened their own business (drug trafficking), when the whites arrived and they banged their daddy, Menentos immediately left with grief to Africa to help plant maize, and then they met Woods. But Woods rejected Meni's love and he sent him on a long river cruise with like-minded people, and he retired in a hut in the jungle in order to heal his heart wounds. But even here he was again found by white scum and corrected his face ... then he was too lazy to write.
The main point is that Menundes is an innocent victim, but a fiery one is bad.
The image of Meanthes is something from ..... well, you get the idea ... - in his free time he is engaged in the promotion of the rating on YouTube

e
endo09 12.04.21

At least Menendez has some kind of charisma, not like Zakhaev, Assad, Makarov .. Heartache, experiences that we saw (well, almost everyone played the campaign).

J
Jeffrey muerte 12.04.21

I think he's a great dude!

t
trustedSunbro 12.04.21

Xiahou Dun
in her spare time is engaged in the promotion of ratings on YouTube
Lol

T
Tula Potsik 12.04.21

Norm is a man, but his cruelty towards poor old people Woods and Harper is amazing

T
TNA Dante 12.04.21

Tula potsik
harper is far from an old man))

a
animudebil 12.04.21

he and Batya had just opened their own business (drug dealing), when the whites arrived and daddy banged
Menendez just started selling drugs after his sister's death, not because of a good life.

T
Tula Potsik 12.04.21

TNA Dante
That is Hudson

S
SoNe r 12.04.21

yeah well ..... I agree with David's words at the end of the game "he's just a pathetic old man talking to himself ..."

Y
YA_Durak 12.04.21

ani He was selling drugs with his father until his sister died

N
Negrkradyygol 21.10.22

Monolithic Charon
"And what did it teach you?" Woods asked when Menendez appeared before him, and started talking about Woods' murder of Josephine. He's still the same damn idiot. He didn't regret it.