3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din Printer 01.11.19 03:43 am

Flickering in GTA online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Came across this recently, during the passage of missions, especially racing, and then in a free session.This effect ,like the far background, unable to focus and there is a flicker, eyes are not very nice to look at. For example when a player with a rifle and zooms, the picture focuses and when removed the distant background are getting tired (becomes clear) and now all the same only during movement of the character or the race.Tried disabling and effects and most incomprehensible amount of defocus is switched off altogether ,perhaps the reason for the depth of field effect changing values has not helped.What it could be please tell me .It is only in GTA online, before such was not
Play characteristics
Processor ryzen 7 2700 RAM 16gb ddr4 2666 MHz graphics Card gtx 1060 6gb .And and is all on ssd 256gb
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambling 01.11.19

Printer0007 wrote:
This effect ,like the far background, unable to focus
This effect is called Post Processing, Blur, Bloom sometimes. Look in the settings, try to disable it. Given that recently faced (and these settings are not touched), I doubt that's the problem, but worth a try.
Else if not enabled, try to enable vertical sync (V-Sync). As a rule it is ruled by the graphical bugs.

D
Din Printer 01.11.19

rambling
Vertical sync is always on .It seems it's something with the game before this was not.Look in the normal gta5, if not ,then something with online .With the video card everything is fine it's not artifacts.And moreover, only in GTA

D
Din Printer 01.11.19

rambling
It is only in GTA online in GTA 5 nothing there

r
rambling 01.11.19

Printer0007 wrote:
With the video card everything is fine it's not artifacts
I am 15 years old faced with the fact that NVIDIA drivers cause more bugs to the game than fix it. I said that a report to write (they actually wrote, but they are hell to fix). So it makes sense to try to roll back.

Printer0007 wrote:
It is only in GTA online in GTA 5 nothing there
I'm single, haven't had time to play, a lot of work, hands do not reach.

K
Kirill22092 01.11.19

Printer0007
Also decided to go back to GTA and faced with such a problem. Gets not often, but annoying. And here to ask, they have not, then it's you. Previous post with this problem mercilessly zaminusili https://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/pomogite-978305/

D
Din Printer 01.11.19

Kirill22092
Is there so well? There's something proglazhivanie

T
Till Lindermann... 01.11.19

Nothing too unusual there. It's just the Northern Lights.

D
Din Printer 01.11.19

Kirill22092
I played with settings and everything was disconnected and included