3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 12.04.21 11:14 pm

Should you play in 2021? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

I love games on SG, but it so happened that kotor missed it

and so I'm thinking of buying a game in Steam (yes, I love collecting games in Steam Pirates, I don't download it)

Game in 2003 is it worth playing?

also what mods are needed to get rid of bugs on new systems

and what mods are generally needed,

well, there is content recovery (something I heard that there is a mod that returns cut content)

graphic mods I do not need
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
satanicgod 12.04.21

For the first part, no mods are needed, it is already a finished masterpiece. Unless there will be troubles with the screen.
The game is worth the time, you get used to the graphics quickly and everything will be ok.

S
Shyrik408 12.04.21

Ely Maze,
yab advised to buy it (and the second part) in GOG, because there they added some semblance of assembling fan patches and everything plays well ... but on business, I just bought them everywhere, but I play good (proven ) repack with the necessary dopas;)

E
Ely maze 12.04.21

Shyrik408
buy a game in steam (yes, I love collecting games in steam pirates, I don’t download)

K
Kornous 05.05.22

Shyrik408
Can you advise which repack? From stim and stimovskogo which just fell into despondency. Mouse rotation does not work with the wasd keys. + laptop with 8 GB of RAM and a 10th generation process + vidyuhoy mx330 GAME HEATS to such an extent that it is impossible to touch. Maybe your pirate will help? Save (

A
Angry Jew 24.05.22

GOG is now free.

E
Ely Maze 24.05.22

Mage Hermit
what is free?

R
RamzZzEsll 24.05.22

Since childhood, I have already become accustomed to the ritual after installation to dance with a boom at the computer in order to set it up and not take a steam bath.

I remember going through part 2 every 5-10 minute flights just using a save. And then, after 5-8 years, I got the Internet and I went through part 1.

Planned to go again this year, but I think I'll wait for the remake.

3Lexas 30.05.22

still worth it. Even after several playthroughs, it remains more interesting than many, if not most, new titles.

A
Alex97914 12.06.22

Of course it's worth it! Otherwise, how will you understand if the remake is fucked up or not?

E
Ely Maze 12.06.22

Alex97914
although more than a year has passed since the topic, but I just started to understand how to play it right now

D
DMETERS 01.07.22

Ely Maze
And how? I also started to pass the other day, though part 2, in 1 I want a remake

P
Pb1B0K 01.07.22

Definitely worth a try this masterpiece! Of the mods, I advise only for permission for your monik, everything else is in perfect order there. (It is better to start with the original)

E
Ely Maze 19.07.22

DMETERS
need to get used to and it's normal personally, I set a fix for the screen resolution and that's it

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.07.22

Ely Maze
It doesn't matter what year it is in the yard. I spat on this marketing ploy, installed it and play it for pleasure. Venom. But AMD is an infection, cannot process OGL.

E
Ely Maze 01.08.22

I don’t want to create a new topic, but I have a question,

how can I fix videos like dreams or a flight from one planet to another?

I have the game in 1920x1080 and there are no videos, so when the videos go the screen goes blank and so every time such videos go it’s not critical, but for 23 hours of playing in the incentive it knocks out a little

oh yes, and because of this it’s rare, but the game can crash with such a transition