3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Pixel 01.11.19 03:43 am

The problem with the screen resolution (Darksiders 3)

Is the default 1920x1080. Set the native resolution of 1280x1024, nothing has changed. Button to take no as it is outside the screen, in windowed mode I can not get out. If someone knows the exit from this situation please help.

Here's how it looks to me.

I was a fool and did something or the problem is in the game?
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 01.11.19

As such, the buttons make no, there is almost always used Backspace. Put your permission, hit the button, get the game if nothing has changed

E
EdwardKruger 01.11.19

Nothing will change, put the resolution 1280*720 (for a start you need the same permit to put in Windows) then the button will appear and you will be able to press it. and though head dobis Claudia. the same probema me is because it developed sabii bolt on those who have a square Monica. And right now you run across pundits screaming buy a normal monitor, I've mom bought, and you goof times are still square, which no one uses and so on.

Z
ZlobnyDed 01.11.19

EdwardKruger
Definitely need to see the button to click it? What is nanotechnology?

E
Evil_Pixel 01.11.19

ZlobnyDed

Hmm.... Through one place but start normally. Thank you. It is a pity that scored on square monitors, I don't think it took a long time to write code which would support this type of monitors.

E
Evil_Pixel 01.11.19

ZlobnyDed
No changes in the system settings at 1280x720 on your keyboard while clicking on Backspace key, nothing happens.

Z
ZlobnyDed 01.11.19

Evil_Pixel
Tin, did not know that it happens. Now I'll know. But there seems to be files something to fix to make the game understand your solution. I found this here. Try to change the resolution on your

changed the resolution to 1280x720 and everything now works

%AppData% \Local\Darksiders3\Saved\ Config\WindowsNoEditor
GameUserSettings.ini

[/script/darksiders3.darksiders3usersettings]
bUseVSync=True
bUseDynamicResolution=False
ResolutionSizeX=1280
ResolutionSizeY=720
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1280
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=720
WindowPosX=-1
WindowPosY=-1
FullscreenMode=0
LastConfirmedFullscreenMode=0
PreferredFullscreenMode=0

Only the file before you edit you need to copy and save elsewhere

V
VinToR60 01.11.19

Guys do not play in the resolution of 1280*720 if you have a native 1280*1024. I tried soap but there is worse than on the console of the old generation. 10из10 scale compressed jackals.

E
Evil_Pixel 01.11.19

ZlobnyDed
About now possible without hassle. x2 thank you.

E
EdwardKruger 01.11.19

ZlobnyDed
The most amazing thing that Yes =) until you see the button it is not valid. that's so ass deal) But the main thing that the Director was satisfied with the quality

Z
ZlobnyDed 01.11.19

EdwardKruger
The developers Fallout76 too happy with the quality, yeah ) actually, sad that the players for the money you get are here zabagovan DIY

E
Evil_Pixel 01.11.19

ZlobnyDed
Even as it is a pity Fallout76, the game is a direct conflict in the conflict, with the bag of the collector's edition, the release of the game. If not laziness it would fit the game, and 2.8 score on metacritic.

D
Devilgroup87 01.11.19

I have here each time you run the game though is the resolution 1920-1080 and all the time in the window. Constantly put manually on full screen to another is counter fps NVIDIA, which is just the same, and appears when the game will make full.

S
Solinus 01.11.19

Don't know how I did (Grandmother Vanga) so, this is all nonsense, just go to preferences, poke the left to the right, choose the resolution and type (Windows, etc.) and stupidly click on the keyboard F11(SAVE) and all this is supposedly proof of (apply, save)

s
samatis 01.11.19

Thanks guys now every leveling weapons will have to manually the screen resolution to change my 1280. 1024
It turns out the game itself does not support This screen size

Z
Zhasl 01.11.19

there is a problem with the resolution of 1280 by 1024, I solved this stupid problem by pushing from a friend of Monique's and CoE ( although he was angry - but when reminded of the debt immediately stopped) with the same problems , geypad sony dualshock 4 helps

T
ThEBiG 01.11.19

I've been wondering why to add to the game resolution is 1280 by 1024 if the game does not support it. No wonder all the League say that the game is SHIT! I method with F11 helped but to play at this resolution is not worth this game

E
Evil_Pixel 01.11.19

EdwardKruger
Because of this topic I was thinking about buying a new Monica. =(

C
Cute Isuzu 01.11.19

ThEBiG
Man, you have no idea how grateful I am. Didn't want every time after visiting the blacksmith zhmakat Alt + F4. But nobody wrote before about F11 (or have I just not noticed). Sincerely thank you and wish you as soon as possible to get a 16:9 monitor
Spoiler

G
Guest 22.01.22

http://straighttips.blogspot.com/2019/03/darksiders-iii-force-fullscreen.html

G
Guest 22.01.22

http://straighttips.blogspot.com/2019/03/darksiders-iii-force-fullscreen.html