3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AK-47 12.04.21 11:22 pm

Game Impressions (Confrontation.3D Reloading)

The game is excellent to play, difficult and interesting, and it is unlikely that one volley from a grenade launcher will turn out in a snap here, it can disable a gun on an armored personnel carrier or kill a driver, but fans of WiS and EW are better off not playing the game.
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
damart 12.04.21

interesting scores for the game, only 2: 10 and 1 ...

H
HolMS - 911 12.04.21

The game is interesting, in fact, the difference from the usual trashes is that it is not in the graphics, who is a lover of super graphics and stupid dolbilov ala, I have more units and those PPC go to the forest! This toy can be called a combat simulator so to speak. If, of course, it was finalized and financed well, then the game would be a candy! After all, the engine is not so hot, but not worse in terms of thoughtfulness is the same WiC (at the expense of the terrain), I myself play WiC. But the toy is normal, but my assessment is a little ill-conceived if it is strictly 7, and so all 9 can be given.

H
HolMS - 911 12.04.21

Would have done hit on the unit with a crit in the head or in the arm or in the leg) Tin but it is too prohibitive in no one like this! I love the series of confrontation, well, I’m not a fan, so to speak, but I like it, and there’s nowhere where the games are not released yet where you can safely go through the campaign for us, and not for the Americans. Although you can understand, because they will not create games where we kill them)

A
AK-47 12.04.21

Who knows about the game will have a deluxe edition? otherwise I came across an interesting screenshot in neti:
pix.PlayGround.ru

H
HolMS - 911 12.04.21

well, xs may be, but it's a Jewel box, gloves and a knife will fit in there)

H
HolMS - 911 12.04.21

However, I lied to the graph I liked how everything is destroyed just kawaii - = ^ _ ^ = -

D
DRAGSAID 12.04.21

Yes, the game is super .. while on 4 missions ...
There are downsides ... that the sniper is mowed down ... artillery (lies ... or the carriers are blind or drunk that they hit the scythe)
Operations are large-scale and there is no support ...

c
cathaphractarius777 12.04.21

The game is like a balm for the soul! But one moment infuriates - there are almost no fragments from shells and mines. it is necessary to release 50 minutes from the mortar so that that unhappy infantryman bent over, they lie down next to him and he doesn’t give a shit! Is it possible to somehow increase the area of ​​destruction of ammunition?

k
k.0.t 12.04.21

the game is good, an analogue of WARFARE, but somehow it is not fully worked out, I have both in the license, but war, unlike 3D, does not hang. For some reason, it is not possible to initially form and equip your squad with the necessary equipment and infantry before the operation. With aviation? , support is occasionally given, MI-24 is poor for weapons. The Americans shoot our GRU snipers without aiming, and the landing force with small losses can only resist dushmans. The radius of destruction of our equipment is small, the Tunguska and Shilka are generally easy targets. Why don't we use any other howitzer besides the carnation? It is difficult and interesting to play, but dumb for our army, of the new technology, only the T-909a made me happy, and so the USSR army ...

_
_Launcher_ 12.04.21

k.0.t, have you seen something new in our army? Personally, I don’t. But in the game, I agree, they could do it. I liked the game, I even threw out WiC and switched to P3d. It is a pity that there is no skirmish and grid.

C
Comrade90 12.04.21

The game is cool ... ours the further, the better they start to make games.
Almost all the disadvantages of the game appeared due to an acute lack of funding, the budget is small, in short. It is due to the fact that there is little money that the team is working on this game is relatively small, and because the team is small, it has to work faster, which is why the very bugs, lags and shortcomings appear. In addition, since there is no money, there is no serious equipment, thanks to which it would be possible to shoot solid 3D videos, both introductory and between tasks. In general ... give our masters as much dough as EA, Aktivizhn and the like, our games would break everyone. =)) At least I think so =)

s
slavins 12.04.21

On the 12th mission freezes. I tried to pass it in different ways, changed the settings. The result is the same: about 15-20 minutes freezing. Tell me what is the reason? Thanks in advance.

A
Almaty City 12.04.21

I can't understand in any way what made you happy in this game ??? Controllability of troops sucks ... they go anywhere ... they do all sorts of garbage ... almost no functionality ... etc. In general, I did not feel any tactical strategic component at all !!! The previous versions, in the 2-d column, are much more fun in this regard !!! Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory this is really what pleased you !!!

d
dot71 12.04.21

to Almaty City
Well, as they say, taste and color .... Although I myself liked Warfare more than Opposition 3d. After Warfare in Confrontation 3d I didn't even master the first mission ... Stupid alteration of Warfare, only with changes not for the better ...
Now I'm editing Warfare, transferring units from Confrontation 3d to Warfare, almost finished editing units (names, I tried to bring the characteristics as close as possible to the performance characteristics of their real samples, but trying to maintain the game balance), I make new missions for RA on the Warfare engine.
Who cares, go to the Warfare page, I posted screenshots of some of my developments there on the forum.

r
rompampul 12.04.21

Almaty City
you are wrong the game is very class if you still learn how to use the map editor you can change every mission and the choice of tactics is very large you can add any helicopters that are in the game and there are many of them you can add air support to any mission can be complicated to unbearable hardcore can be facilitated to a record passing in time can be added and removed, you can change the weapons of all infantrymen and the composition of ammunition with the amount of ammunition rate of fire accuracy armor all performance
characteristics go to the site Edit WarFare and there you will learn a lot of interesting things from the games P3D and WarFare

D
DragonCommander56 12.04.21

The game is not bad, if it were not for the constant fucking departures, enraged, I began to go through the second mission where I needed to take the height, began to approach and mowed down into the initial defense so that I would not have any losses, I barely knocked down the helicopters, and the game crashes, and that's it, when my soldiers are running up the mountain, it pisses me off stsuko it's incredible! In short, the verdict, the game would have turned out good, for an amateur, so to speak, one could even forgive the game for the disadvantages in the form of a poorly drawn and made landscape and stupid AI of subordinates who can hobble in one place 100 times, but constant departures that do not allow to go further the game cannot be forgiven, even a damn patch was not released that corrected these crashes, there is nothing at all on the game, as if the game was released and a bolt was put on it, although that "as if", so in general, that is given the fact that the game cannot even be bought anywhere, Warfare ,

s
stttriker 12.04.21

Loading and saving is very long, both in Warfare and in 3D confrontation. Faster on SSD. Xs as it was played in 2008. And so the games are good.