3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Champion-HL 01.11.19 03:43 am

How to change the refresh rate of the monitor in Crysys? (Crysis)

The damn problem in the game somehow stubbornly the automatic update of the monitor 50 Hz,it is necessary to change to 60,but how?Maybe there is some console command or in the configuration files type RefreshRate?Anybody with such did not face?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Champion-HL 01.11.19

Ale,brothers

T
Tahakaro2 01.11.19

But as we found out what the Game krayzis frame rate of 50 Hz?, because there are no such settings. And so all operates in the driver, create a profile specifically for this game.

C
Champion-HL 01.11.19

How did I know?silently.I have the program FRAPS!It shows the frame rate!How to create a profile?

R
RikoChiko 01.11.19

FRAPS!It shows the frame rate
CHE, she also FPS more does not show anything.

s
sashok988 01.11.19

Champion-HL
You should at least name of the game is spelled in the topic title.Game Crysys does not exist in nature.

C
Champion-HL 01.11.19

sashok988
Do not go into sluper you're such a sheep that didn't understand what kind of game is it?

P
Percival CoX 01.11.19

Update monitor (XS th it finally is) and frame rate are totally different things

C
Champion-HL 01.11.19

Percival CoX
Update monitor (XS th it finally is)

another sheep(

S
StormX07 01.11.19

1) To start the shortcut and add -DEVMODE.
So you'll know exactly what at this point you have a frequency in the game.

2) setting the frequency of the monitor meets the vertical sync.
Try on or off it.

3)All settings if you manually change the look in My documents, MuGames, Crysis.
To open Notepad.

4) If you have a CRT monitor. You can set the frequency above 60Hz
The most optimal for eyes considered 75Hz and above

C
Champion-HL 01.11.19

Thank you for the advice.
Waiting for advice still.

S
Sipogka 01.11.19

Try a program to lock refresh rates. The ATI video card so I listened, until I found ATI tray tools. For Nvidia I don't know. Try Refreshlock or analogs which find.

It is strange that you monitor supports a frequency of 50 Hertz, a minimum of 60 must. That is, if you have the telly was or even Monique with TV tuner then Yes.

s
sashok988 01.11.19

Champion-HL
Who climbs?You seem to not taught how to write?Or can't you?You can guess just copy the name.Well you look smart just PPC,around one sheep and one shepherd)

s
sashok988 01.11.19

ercival CoX Update monitor (XS th it finally is) and frame rate are totally different things
+1

B
BeS_NICKa 01.11.19

Boy can you have shows FPS, not the refresh rate of the screen?

L
LegendHACKER 01.11.19

Buddy.
Just put in the game settings, DirectX 11, and you will be all right. 85 Hertz

M
Mr.Paradox 01.11.19

Necrophiliac-ignorant is detected.

I
IM|KUMAR 01.11.19

Champion-HL
It's very simple , press Alt-Enter , and the frequency of the monitor should switch from 24hz to 60hz