3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
holmogor 19.04.21 09:44 pm

Merchant Role Question (Red Dead Redemption 2)

People, the question arose.
We are in the same squad with a friend, we go to try out the role of a merchant, can you please tell me, is there an opportunity to trade and develop a role playing together in the game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 19.04.21

You need to work in a detachment. The leader of the squad, when handing over the skins / carcasses / parts of animals, fills up his supply scale and gets experience as a merchant, and your companion has some money and, it seems, also experience as a merchant. You can alternate leadership: you filled one supply scale, then another and run separately, since in a group the supply scale is filled only by the leader. If necessary, repeat and hand over to the buyer, where the leader receives the entire amount, and the companion receives half of this amount.

d
dimon-alfa 19.04.21

The moonshiner seems to me to be more profitable passively, but when you have all 2 modifiers that allow you to brew strong moonshine.

h
holmogor 19.04.21

Thank you. And what about the moonshiner? Will you be able to play the role comfortably with a friend?

d
dimon-alfa 19.04.21

holmogor
You also need to run at random , while in the squad, the leader's moonshine readiness scale is filled. I don’t remember how much the partner will be given for the sale.

d
dimon-alfa 19.04.21

With the role of a moonshiner, it is easier: he came, bought the ingredients, chose the type of moonshine and went for an hour (with a pumped level of 48 minutes). He returned, took the moonshine and again on a new one.

s
satanicgod 27.04.21

holmogor
Trader in two norms. Parallel to each other, stuff the load, and then take turns carrying it. As far as I remember from a load of 500 bucks, nap will receive 250 plzhs experience. In this case, if you need money, go to the cart and carry whole caravans of 7 snouts. Well, if you do not bench press, then you can use bagofichi to loot money.

h
holmogor 27.04.21

Okay, while it comes to that, what about bounty hunters? In the same place, in theory, you can take one contract together and work on it together?

h
holmogor 27.04.21

For example, the detachment commander took a contract and the two of you are hunting for a criminal, is it possible?

d
dimon-alfa 27.04.21

holmogor
So it is, both are hunting for one (or 2, or 4) criminal, everyone is paid the same money, but the bandit needs to be handed over at the last minute, more money, gold and experience are given. There are also legendary bandits, for them the reward is better.

C
Crazy_yes 05.05.22

Hello, I’m playing with a friend in a detachment as a merchant, and I can’t put carcasses and skins in his cart, the leader of the detachment allowed access to the cart, but I still can’t put the carcass, how to fix the problem. help me please

S
Sam_FisherPG 05.05.22

Crazy_yes
No way, it's designed so that anyone can't throw you all the carcasses out of the cart.

L
Lex one 05.05.22

Crazy_yes
The cart must be your own