3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir Vereskag 19.04.21 09:45 pm

Bayonetta 3 (news, plot options) (Bayonetta 2)

Hello.
Finally, Hideki Kamiya-san gave a small but hotly anticipated phrase in his blog - Bayonetta 3 to be!

To be honest, I played the first part a little, plus I am relatively familiar with the plot and the universe of the game, but I want to share my thoughts on what I would like to see in the third part.

1. After Jeanne and Ceresa (Bayonetta) seriously ordered the ranks of the angelic army, the Priests of Lumen had an urgent need for a new, authoritative and strong leader. Alternatively, a woman. Plus, you can show the dark side of the light side - for example, charity dinners for children are actually needed to obey / calm down (drugs, antipsychotics or some kind of psychoactive drugs). Or kidnapping people (as well as experiments on them) in order to create a new weapon against the enemies of Paradise.

2. It would also be wise to see the Twilight Witch clan revive. While Jeanne and Sereza drew Paradise's attention to themselves, witches began to appear everywhere in the rest of the world. For example, the ruler of Hell decided to give them another chance, relieving them of the burden of torture in the Hell's cauldrons, and brought them back to life. Witches are slowly rebuilding their numbers, plus recruiting new followers.

It is worth telling about the main branches of the Witches. I would note the following countries - Slavic Branch (RF, Ukraine, Belarus), Japan, China, India, Egypt, Germany, Brazil, Africa, etc.

3. Since the Priests of Lumen are not as good as people think, it is logical to introduce an analogue of the Resistance into the game. Caring people, daredevils, anarchists, armed with knowledge about Witches, Priests, Angels and Demons. For an ordinary citizen, they are terrorists, enemies of order, but for us they are saviors, those who post #wehaveawoken tags on the forums, those who commit sabotage and assault on the objects of the Priests. The Resistance has both Witches and Priests (defectors, deserters).

4. Sereza (Bayonetta) must think about the future. Maybe about children (although hardly, she hates them). Maybe about a student / student. And it is necessary to tell about the past - how she endured sidelong glances, how she met / became friends with Jeanne, her meetings with Rosa / Balder and other characters, how and why did she study the art of Witches?

5. Rose and Balder. A story worthy of a standalone game or addon. Love story.

Honestly, there are a lot of questions on this topic. Why wasn't the child properly hidden? Who passed them? And the most absurd - if there is a bit of malice in the love story of Rosa and Balder?

For me ... with slippers ... single ... fire!
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 19.04.21

We'll have to buy a Switch, as the ass burns. It costs UAH 9500 (21k rubles) here. How you want to play in 2, and now in 3 part, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

m
mavlan 19.04.21

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Why switch, when there is a quite suitable emulator, I play Zelda at stable 30-40 fps
PS I have a general addict assembly, I play Zelda on a PC with an xbox one gamepad) And everything works fine)

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 19.04.21

mavlan
I ran part 2, the sound was hard, maybe Zelda emulates better. I also have an x-box Pad, only 360 =). It's just that if it were not for troubles with sound, then in general it would have been normal, I don't care about FPS practically, I would even play 10-15 frames, but damn, FPS is normal, and the sound is laid out, very unpleasant.

c
comendant 19.04.21

I passed the game on the cemu 1.22 emulator, you can even halo money halo to hack artmoney 8.07, but not the first time to grab the process.