3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igopibapux 19.04.21 09:45 pm

For some reason, in the craft, only the usual modifications (Cyberpunk 2077)

Tell me.
Here in my backpack I see a Rare (blue) modification Puncher with documentation.
In Technique, the Apprentice perk ("You can create rare items") is enabled.
Why isn't this Rare modification, the Punch for crafting, in the craft? Are there only regular (white) mods to create?
What is missing?
Level 18. 34 Reputation.
Patch 1.2

=====
And more. Here in the Technique there are also perks for the ability to craft epic and legendary items.
But for the manufacture of Uncommon items - there is no perk.
And in my backpack I also see an unusual (yellow) punch with documentation. And this modification is also not on the creation page.
That is, there is an Unusual modification with documentation - but there is no perk for making Unusual modifications. How so?
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
veiron05 19.04.21

There is randomness when crafting modifications if I'm not mistaken

_
_iSTALKER_ 19.04.21

igopibapux
There is a random rarity of the modification. Like you are crafting 10 seemingly white pieces, but in fact there will be (for example) 2 purple, 4 white, 3 blue, 1 green

Z
Zentrus 19.04.21

igopibapux
Unusual modifications (green) can be created from the very beginning of the game, they do not require a perk. Yellow is legendary

i
igopibapux 19.04.21

ahh, exactly. Got it. Only the usual old punch with documentation at + 2% critical chance is available in the craft - crafted a dozen - we got several ordinary ones with + 2%, several unusual ones with + 3% and several rare ones with + 4%.
Well, I understand that if I had perks for crafting legendary and epic ones in my Technique, it would allow a random to craft both + 5% and + 6%, apparently.
Thank you.