3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerinPuP 19.04.21 09:45 pm

1 FPS on the starting main menu of the game, then crash when entering the game (Forza Horizon 3)

Recently I bought the necessary hardware Kotor would have at least somehow pulled this game and pounced on 1 fps in the start menu of the game. What kind of nonsense is why the game menu lags ?? this is the game menu !!! Please help me, I don’t have money for new hardware, but I don’t want to measure it. If you do not have enough information, ask.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 19.04.21

SerinPuP
Well, yes, I registered on the site, let's provide full information, we should guess what kind of hardware you have, Windows and all that, and there is also such a search engine site called "Google" or "Yandex" as you like, that's where you will find a lot of information (I predict that you will write about what you were already looking for).

S
SerinPuP 19.04.21

Yes you guessed. But I won't say what kind of hardware I have. Windows with the latest update and the latest drivers. Here's what I found out that the percent is straining and 100% and there is only 2.4Hz instead of 2.8

C
CrowBY 19.04.21

SerinPuP
if your percent is loaded at 100%, then this is already a spit in the direction of the power of iron.

PS If you ask a question about performance problems and do not want to specify the config of your pc, then why are you asking a question at all? Since most of the performance problems are due to weak hardware.

S
SerinPuP 19.04.21

I have another question altogether, why is the start menu of the game lagging? This is nonsense that the game menu lags, even in Witcher 3, the start menu does not lag like the game.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.04.21

SerinPuP
If you do not want to lay out the characteristics of the pc, then your hardware does not fit this game and you think that there are wizards here who will make 100 with 1 fps